Chapters 3+4

Chapter 3 (Kimberley's POV)

A lot of people say time flies when you’re having fun… So when you’re not having fun, time just goes on and on. After a month of heartbrokenness and pain and just lying around all day, I had enough. After a month it all changed and I pulled myself back up.

First thing I did was divorce Justin… Of course he got some of the best lawyers but the evidence was too much so I got half of his fortune… but after everything She had stole my half only turned out to be £750,000 which isn’t so bad because She did leave me 1 million as well.

After all that had happened, I tried to find new love… But in the end they all just turned out to be pointless flings. My heart still is with the person it should always be with. Cheryl.

I thought about everything and reread the letter hundreds of times and then one day it finally did hit me. Cheryl really was only trying to protect me and she wanted me to be safe. So I came up with a new idea. I had to show her, that I could be dangerous too and that I could take care of myself, then maybe she would let me be with her and join her and the girls… My plan is to steal everything she heads for and just mess around with her head until they eventually catch me. And when they do it will hopefully prove that I can be with her and help her on jobs by being better than her… And if that all fails when she catches me, then all I want is my heart back. She wrote in the letter that she stole my heart… But she couldn’t have stolen what I had already given her...

So in the past 9 months I trained myself to become a high classed robber and well it’s going good. My first job was to steal that diamond. I know Cheryl and I know that she only does the big jobs and this was a very big one. So I went to India and stole it… And it went great last night. And I also think Cheryl is in a bad mood. I know its mean… but after what she did, it feels good to see her in a little bit of pain.

I also wrote her a letter to get her to go to the South of France to steal this painting. I want to show her how good I am and that’s why I’m gonna let these schemes last as long as possible.

Anyway, they have the letter and they have booked a flight to France… Only problem is… It’s the same flight as me… I just hope she doesn’t see me because I don’t have time to change my flights.

*   *   *

I got onto the plane wearing big Sunglasses and a cap so that, by chance if I did run into the girls, they might not recognize me. 

Right on cue as I walked down the plane… Sarah banged into me….

“Ohh sh!t, I’m sorry…” she said it in a worried tone, but also smiled…. Then suddenly her face turned into a quizzed look…

“It’s ok…” I replied just hoping she wouldn’t talk to me, or know who I was….

As I was walking past her, she grabbed my arm and said

“Have I met you before…?” I quickly shook my head and said

“Nope… don’t think so….” Then Cheryl called on Sarah, although I couldn’t see Cheryl I knew it was her by her voice….

“Sarah… I have us a seat...” I looked at Sarah’s face and it lit up, she then started walking towards Cheryl and in one moment of weakness I turned my head to look at Cheryl

My breath hitched as I saw her standing there. She was reaching up, putting her luggage in the holder above. Her face actually carried a worried expression, and although she had very little make up on and was wearing just jeans, a vest top and hoodie… She still looked beautiful. And the worried features she had, just added to her cuteness….