Chapters 11+12

Chapter 11 (Nadine's POV)

 I start to stir in my sleep as my dreams all come to an end... To then realise that a bigger dream had started last night before I fell asleep... And would be still continuing on today...

I felt around Sarah’s side of the bed.... OMG she’s changed her mind! I shot up in bed but soon, all my panic fades as I see the pink rose on her pillow. I smile to myself as I read the note she had taken the time to leave me.

Good morning Gorgeous,

I’m going with Nic to get Cheryl, Our plan worked :-D

Thank you for an amazing night ;-)

And I will see you soon Beautiful

I love you Loads (Been waiting so long to tell you that)

Sarah xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I love you too....” I know she’s not here to hear it, but I had to say it, because just like her, I had been waiting for so long to say it to her as well, and I will tell her later that I love her... And I will tell her it, everyday of our lives....

Awwww she called me Gorgeous and Beautiful in the same note. She really is adorable. Ohh and look, our plan did work and Kimberley finally seen Cheryl last night, I bet Sarah will be kicking herself because I did tell her it was Kimberley, that she banged into when we were on plane but she didn’t believe me.

I looked up and noticed her bed coat on the bed... It smelt of her... so I got up and slipped on my shorts, tank top and her bathrobe, to be close to her....

“OUCH SARAH GET OFF!”  That sounds like Nicola... What’s Sarah doing to her....?

I walked out into the longue and smiled at the scene. Sarah had Nicola pinned down on the sofa...

“Now stop going on about it Nic!” Nicola looked at me and gave a grin and said

“I dunno what you’re talking about Sarah...”

“Nicola stop it! Just stop talking about the other thing!”

“What other thing Sarah?” she gave another wide grin

“THAT I LOVE NADINE!” I just smiled at it and said

“I love you to Sarah...”

She slowly got up off Nic and said

“I was... I... umm... I....” I just giggled at her cuteness...

“Right Ladies my work here is done... I’m going to check on Cheryl, so don’t do anything cause I’ll be back soon....” I smiled at Nicola as she left the hotel room....

“Soooooo.... You love me Sarah??” she blushed and said

“You know I do...”

“I’m only joking babe...” I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist, while she wrapped hers around my neck....

“And I love you too Miss Harding....”

I moved my head in slowly and locked our lips in a passionate kiss. She eventually started asking for entrance with her tongue as it licked slowly around my mouth. I let her tongue slid in and our tongues started dancing around each other.

I don’t know how long we were stood there kissing but after a while I heard a cough behind us. We quickly broke apart and looked to see Nicola and Cheryl, standing with their arms crossed and big grins on the face.