[8] Zelo - Notes

(A/N: So this imagine will probably be short because 1. I tripped and i grazed my left hand and this pain hurts like a bitch. My bias is Zelo and Jongup)

Zelo❤

You walked into your noise class, you went to your usual spot, you sat down and put your headphones on and listened to some music. You heard girls squealing really loud it didnt bother you because it ALWAYS happens. They squeal alot is because Zelo from BAP is in your class.

Girl 1: Omg oppa looks so handsome these days

Girl 2: Agreed!

You were just drawing and listening to music until someone unplugged your headphones and in your surprise it was Zelo, you never got to talk to him because he was popular and all the girls surrounds him so thats why you dont talk to him. Zelo pulled out the chair infront of you and said.

Zelo: You love music dont you?

You: Why did you unplug my headphones?!

Zelo: (Y/N)-ah im sorry!

You walk out of the class and walk to the library it was the only place that was quiet, you werent a nerd or anything its just you like quiet places. This time Zelo chased you.

Zelo: YAH! Wait up

You walked faster you reached the library and did your routine. Zelo walked in, he sat opposite you he had a notepad with him and he wrote something and passed it to you.

Zelo: Im sorry (Y/N) i didnt mean to unplug it, write back please :(

You: *sigh*

Zelo: Please :(

You: Why are you talking/writing to me?

Zelo: Why cant i write to you?

You: -.-

Zelo: Well can i ask you something?

You: What is it -.-?

Zelo: I like this girl but i dont know if she likes me back

You had a biggest on Zelo and when you saw that it was pins stabbing your heart.

You: I dont know ive never been in this kind of situation.

Zelo: Well do you like anyone?

You: Yes but i feel invisible to him and i dont know if he likes me.

Zelo: Whats he like?

You: ...

Zelo: You dont have to tell me.

You: ill tell you one day :)

THE BELL RINGS FOR NEXT PERIOD

You avoided him after that incident in the library. But it was hard because he kept looking at you and it was weird.

LUNCH BELL RANG

You walked to the library, you arrived and went to your spot, then Zelo walks in and sits opposite you. He writes down something and gives you something.

Zelo: How should i confess to a how girl?

You: I dont know, maybe test it out with me and ill say if its okay?

Zelo: Okayyy ~

You: aish -.-

Zelo: LETS BEGIN!

You: ...

Zelo: (Y/N) I really like you, you have the most beautiful smile it can bright up anyones day, your laugh is music to me. I dont know if you feel the same way for me Saranghae❤

You: Uhh Zelo that was cute but.. Is that for me?

Zelo: Yes ever since i came my sight was on you, but after my popular stuff i started to drift from you. I miss talking to you.

You: Zelo-ah i like you.

Zelo: What?

You: I said i like you?

Zelo: REALLY SARANGHAE❤

He gets out of his seat and walks upto and drags you to a book case area. He puts his hands on your cheek and closes his eyes and kisses you. You kissed him back and wrapped your arms around his neck.

Zelo: I love you since day one❤

You: Zelo-ah i love you

You and Zelo became the cutest couple at your campus.

-END-

(A/N: So this was short, i guess. I hope it wasnt boring or anything! Please vote and follow!❤)

Saranghae❤