[18] Youngjae - Please Dont Cry

'100 lucky fans will be meeting B.A.P'

After B.A.P had finished performing there songs, they went back stage to change, coming out of the back stage they had announced the '100 lucky fans' to meet them, you frowned. Unfortunately for you, you had saved a lot of money to go to there concert but after they had announced that you could meet them, you didn't have any money left from saving up, with your mum saying 'it's okay honey at least you got V.I.P' Your mum had a hard time earning money but she did help you save up.

One by one each fan met then, you sucked it some air, so tears don't spill out, your friend had noticed that you quiet then your usual. "Hey you okay?" She says patting your shoulder. You nodded slowly, you really wanted to meet your ultimate biases before your mid term exams. One by one little tear drops would fall to the ground, you snuffled. "Hey hey don't cry _____" your friend tries to comfort you.

You heard someone cough on the mic. The maknae of B.A.P said "hyung don't cough!" He says in the most adorable English. "Hush Jelo" he says. "Don't cry" "Pretty girls shouldn't cry" Youngjae says with such a caring tone. You thought is someone else crying :-: you didn't realise that Youngjae came the stage to give you a hug. Your eyes went owl like, you hugged him back.

After the concert your friend went abut nuts with that scene "I can't believe Youngjae hugged you" your friend shakes you.

"That was unexpected" you chuckled. "You even ruined your makeup :-:" she says cleaning your makeup. I guess from having a hard time at the concert seeing fans meet your idol group then when your ultimate biases coming down the stage to hug you and even called you pretty, that's a night to remember.

----------------------------------------------

(A/N: Ive been kinda stressing about this like if i cry but then having a member come down or anything I wish haha :') anyways 3 days left ^~^)