Journal Entry Date: February 12, 2016

This is the world we live in. Full of hate, drugs, lies. Governments corrupted by politicians who want to become dictators. How about the terrorists who would kill those who don't convert to their religion or just don't agree with their methods. That's all we hear nowadays. All the negative things. What's happened to us and our generation? Now we can't even walk around without the worry of something like getting shot happen to us or a loved one. All this negativity and not one thing positive.

Yet, there is always a group of people who think a little different. That's me and my two friends. Jason Lace and Marcus Heart. Jason is the cocky yet charming jock who's secretly smart. He always pits up a front with others besides us and wants to prove to everyone he's not just your stereotypical cool kid. Marcus is good with looks but is reserved and doesn't trust easily, and he wants us to be the ones to make the number one invention.

Then there's me. Cody Zemmimg, your average looking guy with an IQ of 199, who is obsessed with going to the future. Sound crazy? Impossible? Yes, it does. The question that you really should be asking is, "is it?" Here's your answer.

Yes, it's possible.

Probably thinking I'm crazy right? I would too but when Jason, Marcus, and I happened to make a life changing mistake we kind of proved it possible. Also, it was more of a miracle. We hadn't just proved it possible, we saved the world. Want to know how?

This is how it happened...

~~~~

Hey guys, thanks you so much for checking this out. 'Cody' my character will soon have his own account you can follow if you are a true fan and if that works the others will too. There will at some point have their own personal stories that you will get a gist of in here, but on their account it will go into more detail. It will be on Wattpad, Facebook, and any other accounts recommended.

Also, this is Cody ' s Jornal entry meaning he is writing this after all the events had occurred so he is introducing us to the whole story like a prologue. It will have some of these throughout to keep it interesting so I wrote this so you aren't confused. It will be labeled journal entry with the date and the other chapters will say their number, title, and date so your not confused and you can keep track of time in the book since they are traveling. Again thank you so much and love you all!

Vote!

Comment!

Share!