"What are we going to do?!"

I saw him walking towards me, and my hopes got high but then he left the Starbucks. I was really disappointed and Jake immediately noticed it and hugged me tighter.

We sat down after we got our coffee and talked about the guy.

"I don't get it why didn't he talk to me?" I sighed, Jake looked at me and chuckled,

"Well...you just can't expect people to come to you and talk just because you noticed them. And besides he looked at you then at me and walked away..." Then it hit me! He thought that Jake is my BOYFRIEND!! I just hit Jake and he laughed, 'cause I hurt my hand. Since when had he such a hard chest?!

When I got home I stared doing my homework and got on facebook, maybe he pressed "like" on Starbucks.. 2.300.567 persons like this well, this going to take some time. After the No. 390 I gave up, too many people, too many faces. I decided to text Jake.

Meli <3: Jaaaaaakeeeeyyyyy *-* tomorrow Starbucks?

Jakey <3: Hey sweety :) Starbucks? To spend time with me or to see the guy :P

Meli<3: Uhmm....to spend time with you :)

Jake<3: Suuuuuureeeee.....:) but it's okay :)

That's why he is so awesome! He just understands me and is there and doesn't make a scene.

~"~

The next day I woke up and jumped up, I took a shower and sang along to a random song. After I put on my underwear I yelled out to Mike to ask for the weather, he said that it's gonna be rather cold. Grrrrrrr, I thought to myself and opened my closet. I hate this part in the morning. A red-purple hoodie with a penguin who has huge eyes, an old pair of jeans and my black converse. I applied some make-up and straighten my hair.

I grabbed my schoolbag and went downstairs, after I ate some breakfast I walked to school. Jake was standing at his locker talking to some friends and as he saw me his face lit up. Man this boy is cute.

"Heeey nice eyes" He smiled at me and kissed my forehead but his eyes never leaving my penguins eyes. "They look bigger..." He added with a simple smirk.

"Super push-up makes them a size bigger..." I simply said and got some stuff out of my locker, I could feel his gaze on me. "Nooo, it's not because of the guy, it's because I want them to be bigger"

"But they are fine, and B-cup is cool, not too big not too small, fit perfect in every mens hand" He said it like he was talking about sports. I smacked him and walked to my class, he ran to me and put his arm around me, pulling me too him and planting a kiss on my temple. Normally when someone does this to you, you should have butterflies in your tummy and everything, but with Jake, he just made me feel safe, like he built a wall around me so nobody can hurt me.

We sat in the lesson, Mrs. Brown talking about things nobody understands. I just groaned, I was sitting in the last row and she wrote something on the blackboard and shoved it down so I had to stand up every time. She glared at me, but what did she expect? Me waiting till she shoved it back up?

"Do you get this?" Jakes whispered but I just shook my head, there is no way I get this stuff! I let out a depressed sigh and waited till the lesson is over, it's my last lesson for today! I started to count the seconds but Mrs. Brown thought it would be funny if she made a quick quiz. I totally screwed it.

~"~

Jake and I were sitting at Starbucks but there was no blond guy, so we stand up and he wrapped his arm around me and I snuggled to him, like that we left Starbucks, but on the way outside, the blond guy was going inside and looked at me and Jake. Great, now he definitely thought I'm Jake's girlfriend! And I just couldn't go back inside, how would it looked like?