Part ~ 3

Manik's POV

pata nahi Cabir ke Bache ne yaha kyu bulaya hai... idiot... just when i got out from my car i saw a girl... she was wearing a red color one piece.. her face was not visible as she was facing the other side..

When she turned out... crap.. she was none other than Ms. Moorthy... Oh gosh she is looking so beautiful today.. she was smiling .. I just loved it..i mean her smile...there is something about this girl. .. the way she smiles.... I wish she smile forever like this...

She was smiling seeing the caller id. Aisa kon hai jise bat karne ke liye she's smiling???? She then picked up the call & started talking.

she didn't that noticed that I was standing just behind her..... she was speaking so cutely and looking so pretty in that red colour one piece, my favourite red colour....shit what the .are you thinking Manik???? You are suppose to hate her... apni bhavano par control karo...

Suddenly my phone beeped. It was Cabir's message, telling me about the table number.. while i was busy in phone, i collided with someone... She was about to fall but I caught her by waist. She closed her eyes due to fear....she was looking so innocent..so cute... i was smiling like a fool at her cute antics... but as soon as she opened her big doe eyes, her expression changed from relieved (as she didn't fell) to shocked + surprised & her smile vanished seeing me. I was kinda hurt. I don't know why.

And suddenly she asked, "Manik tum yaha??" ,while she was still on her phone... some guy asked "what" I just wanted to grab her mobile say to that guy that she is my wife... okay okay soon to be wife... still....huh.. what the hell is wrong with you Manik?? Kya pata iska boyfriend ho.....hmmm what was his name...yes ARYAMAAN but suddenly she straightened up herself and replied "I will call u later manyu " now who is this MANYU????

Suddenly she asked me or let me say barked at me "what the hell u r doing here??" Har waqt iska temperature kyu high rehta hai??? I was so angry on her but controlled somehow seeing the surroundings and I replied in stern voice "I should asked this question to you?? u stalking me???" I asked n smirked. And I saw her expression changed. she ignored me went inside.

She then headed to the (her) table. WHAT THE HELL?? this was my table. I was frustrated so I went there and sat opposite her. As soon as she saw me sitting on the same table , she spitted the water she was drinking, on ME.

Nandini's POV

As soon as I saw Manik sitting with me I spat out the water...on him.....aaah so silly of me...but soon I thought me iske saath ek table share nhi kar sakti uske saath me zindagi kaise bitaungi??? Nandu. Do it. For Appa & amma.

My chain of thoughts was broken by Manik , who shouted "what the hell????"

I gulped Down my saliva and shouted back "Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho???"

" I should ask u this question....dont u think??? " he said.

"Navya had called me for lunch here & we had booked the table. " i said. " ab apne iss sade hue muh se batao what are you doing here???"

"Well Cabir has called me here for lunch" he answered, pissed . "that means" we both shouted....and then We both looked at each other.

"kya yaar cabir ne kaha phasa diya aur voh bhi kiske saath ... ugh...usse toh acha main kisi dinosaur ke sath Jurassic park main phas jau... better option" i murmured and unfortunately he heard and said "I heard that"

I Then gathered some courage & said "u were supposed to hear that" and that was it . he stood up with a thud I shivered . Monster. Thanks to my stars, before he could say anything, and Navya and Cabir came to my rescue. I thanked Aiyappa.

I glared at Navya as she sat on the chair beside me but madam toh dekh hi Nahi rahi thi meri taraf... i will surely kill her some day..

Cabir said "Manik mere hulk shant hoja.... sorry yaar late ho gaye yeh meri Navya ne taiyar hone me time laga diya....... " i & Manik both were staring Cabir, waiting for an explaination.

"Navya invited Nandini, taki voh bore nhi hojaye and Nandini, I invited Manik bcoz I knew i would get bore with your girls chat as I know u both have to catch up a lot.." he answered.

I & Manik looked at each other & said, "Its ok". "ab khana mangaye mujhe bhuk lagi hai" i & Manik said together. What the hell?

I was about say something when my phone started ringing and I told "office work important hai " and I stood up . I heard navya murmuring "lo chalu hogaya iska kaam..shanti nhi ahi isko" and I saw Manik glaring at me...and went outside to answer the call.

Cabir POV

As I and navya entered I saw world war 3 had started. I ran and stop Manik from doing some stupid thing...and explain led both as I had planned and their argument started again but I felt relieved as nandu's phone started ringing . Thank God. Inka toh naam hi Angry Birds hona chahiye.

Manik's POV

Wth....yaar isko hi phone aate hai me bhi office jata hu...... huh.. chodh yaar leave it..... my chain of thoughts was broken by waiter who was waiting for order and i & Cabir ordered & then
Navya ordered Nandu's food.. Its Nandini. I noticed that our taste are same...weird.

Just then she entered. her face had smiled but I recognised it was a fake . She then sat & said "Manik I wanted to tell u something" .

What now???

______________________________________

Hope you guys liked this update. Keep voting & commenting!!!

Love
A
Vasu