A new life (A Harry Styles and Justin Bieber Fanfic)

Hi! My name is Allison Rodriguez. I'm 17 years old, I have long brunette hair, light brown eyes and I'm 5'7 feet tall. My best friend is Justin Bieber, YES the one and only Justin Bieber. I am going to tell you how, and why, he's my best friend, And I'm also going to tell you when my life took a 360 turn, when I thought that the people that were my family weren't exactly that.

I was 16 years old, almost 17 (two more months till I turn 17). It was 6:50 am, I was currently going through my phone to check if I had any notifications which in fact I did. * 3 messages*
One from my best friend Jessica, the others 2 from my boyfriend Oscar. I ignored Oscar's messages and decided to reply to Jessica's.

Jessi👻
* Can you give me a ride to school?

Me:
Yeah sure but be sure to be ready before I get to your house!!

Seconds later I see her typing and saying that she will in fact be ready on time today. I just replied with an "okay."

I was so tired today because I stayed up until 2 in the morning, arguing with Oscar. My relationship with Oscar is really bad. He is a Senior while in a Junior. We are always arguing, and I'm sick and tired of that. You might be asking yourself "but why don't you just end things with him then?" And trust me I also ask my self that same question over and over again, but I just don't know how to do it. See the problem is that I already tried to end things with him and they exactly didn't end well. I decided to put mine and oscars relationship to the back of my head and actually start to get ready for school.

I do my every morning routine which is, take a shower, wash my face and brush my teeth. Go to my little brothers room and wake him up. By the time I'm in my room searching for something to wear, it's 7:10 am, I then go to my little brothers bathroom and tell him he needs to get out. By the time I'm back in my room, it's already clean ( My mom cleaned it). Today my mom said that I didn't have to take my brother to school because he has a doctors appointment. I check the time it's 7:20 am, I headed to my bathroom and start doing my makeup and my hair, which my makeup is concealer, mascara and a little bit of bronzer. It's 7:25 am, I still got time to go get Jessica and get Starbucks, I was going down the stairs when I hear my mom whispering/yelling to my dad. They aren't really in the best conditions. I asked my dad is I could use his car today because since I still don't have one and he let me borrow it for today only. I said bye to them and I opened the front door and headed to my dads navy blue Mercedes. Yes I'm 16 and I drive.

As I'm making my way to Jessica's house. I texted her and telling her that I was 3 minutes away and to wait for me outside if she wanted to stop at Starbucks. As I stopped at a red light I saw someone I could recognize her from miles away. My Ex Best Friend. Alicia. I keep driving until I got to Jessica's house. She was already waiting to me outside.

She opens the door and says "hey best friend" out loud.

"hey Jess!" I said as I keep driving.

"So what is going on?"

"Nothing, why?"

"Because I know my best friend, and you seem upset today." She says still looking at me.

I turned to her and said "we argued again."

She signed and looks forward. And the turns back to me.

"Why can't you just leave him? Tell him that you don't want to be with him anymore! That you don't feel the same you used to feel for him."

"I can't Jessica, Okay and you know why I can't, I can't risk it, not again." I tell her in a loud voice.

She just looks down and nods her head.

Jessica's pov

I really have to help her end things with Oscar. He's not good for her, she's depressed every other day and it's because of him, because he does everything he wants with her. I know she can't ends things with him because he will hit her like last time. But I will do everything I can so she can be happy again.

Alison's prov

As I parked outside Starbucks, I look at th time and it's 7:35 am we still have 15 minutes till school starts. I look at Jessica and tell her.

"I'm sorry" I said looking down

"You are sorry for what?" She says in a calm voice and finally looks at me but I can't look at her.

"For snapping at you, it's just that I'm really frustrated with Oscar and all the things that are happening right now."

" it's okay bestie, I understand" she says and gives me a hug before getting out of the car. I do the same thing and we get out Starbucks. Walking back to my dads car I look at the time again and we have 7 minutes to get to school.

As we enter the building, Jessica and I go out separate ways. I walk towards my fist period class which is Algebra 2. Ugh I hate Algebra! As I enter the classroom I see Oscar talking a blonde when I looked at her face it happens to be my ex best friend Alicia. I just keep walking I don't even want to stop and start another argument.

As the teacher walk into the classroom and starts talking about what are we going to learn, I just stare at Oscar, I really need to end things with him. Even if he hits me again I don't care I just can't be with him anymore.

So this is the end of chapter one!! Please let me know what you think about it if you like it or not. And please, please VOTE!!💕💕