Chapter 1

"Hey Lizzy! Where were you last period?" I said.

"Oh, i just got caught up in some stuff in the office . You know the same as usual!" Lizzy said to me as we started making our way to our lockers. Lizzy has been my best friend since we were in diapers. Our moms were best friends in high school which kind of made us become friends.

"What did you do this time?" I said with a little smirk on my face, while Lizzy crossed her arms sarcastically.

"I got caught smoking on campus yesterday and Mr. Lee was trying to say I was asking him some kind of sexual favors to raise my grade! Why would anyone want to come on to him? I'm surprised that he even has a wife!" said Lizzy. Lizzy was a bit of a trouble maker. i was more of the girl who studied hard and was always on her best behavior. Needless to say we are complete opposites, but for some reason we have always been able to be best friends. We kinda just click, I guess you could say.

"Damn Liz! You're always in some kind of trouble! But hey do you want to hangout after school? My parents want to have some kind of night alone at the house and I don't want to hear the shit that goes on there!" I said to Lizzy closing my locker then leaning against it facing her.

"Sure, but can it be after 5? Cause my parents want me to do some kind of drug abuse shit! What I want to know is how they even found out that i do drugs, i mean i keep it in my underwear drawer and they know damn well not to look in that!" Lizzy said laughing.

"Well the school might have called them , every time you got caught with it they call them Liz,but yeah sure i'll call you and you can tell me where you want to meet at." I said as they both started walking outside of the school, and towards Lizzy's car.

"In my opinion the school should mind their own damn business, I mean none of us get into their social lives, so maybe they should stay out of ours ! But okay, i'll call you when i'm out. See you later!" Lizzy said angrily and frustrated as she pulled her keys out of her purse and started to get into her car and pulling away.

I decided i'd walk over to my boyfriend Trey's apartment, which was only a few blocks away from campus. I wanted to surprise him, he's been distant lately when i asked him why he told me his job is stressing him out with all the late and early work hours they keep giving him.

"Knock Knock!" I knocked on the door realizing that it was unlocked which is hardly ever. "Trey? Babe you home?" I said looking in the kitchen, living room and the living room balcony. i made my way down the hallway seeing his door cracked with a little bit of light shining through it. "Trey are you in there ? Hello?" I then started hearing sounds from his room which immediately gave it away that he was definitely home.

I reached for the door and my eyes widened and did my jaw dropped to the floor. I let out a scream "Trey! What the hell are you doing?! Lizzy ! What do you think you're doing? You're having sex with my best friend!? Lizzy, what that hell do you think you're doing ?! How could you, I mean , oh my god!" I yelled at them with non stop tears rushing down my face, my heart was pounding.

"Grace, oh my god i'm so sorry! This wasn't suppose to happen, please i'm sor-" I interrupted her sentence with more screaming.

"Don't even ! How could you?! You're suppose to be my best friend , and you go and do something like this! How long has this shit been going on !?" I said while passing the floor.

"Baby ! Not long, honestly ! Please babe i'm sorry , I didn't mean for any of this to happen! I don't even know why i'm doing this! Please Grace I love yo-" I stopped Trey from speaking, I didn't want to look at either one of them.

Not wanting to hear anything he said i quickly said "Shut up Trey! How could the both of you do this to me? Lizzy, I thought you was my best friend! And trey, you're my boy friend ! Why in the world do you think I could forgive ya'll for something like this!? What the hell ?! I'm done! Don't expect for my forgiveness, because neither one of you too will get it !"