Chapter 3

At school

Yui new after the Diabolik gang's music came out, everyone will make a big deal out of it. On her way to class she saw Ayato talking to Subaru, Laito, Kanato, Shu and Reiji, Yui automatically blushes. Ayato turns and sees Yui staring and walks up to her. "Hey....Um Yui is it" Yui nods nervously "i was wondering.....if you want to like...go out with me this Saturday?" Ayato and Yui turns and blushes. "I...i...um...y..yes i would like that" They both nod and walk into class. "Yui...why is your face red?" "Well....Ayato just asked me out" Sarah stays silent and tries to hide her excitement in her body. "but please Sarah don't say anything" "OMG Yui i never say anything like that one time yo...." "SARAH" "Oh...right" Sarah nervously laughs.

SATURDAY

Yui paces up and down the hall while Sarah helps pick out a dress for her. "What if he doesn't show up or...or...or he don't like what im wearing" "Yui stop being nervous" Yui begins to breath in and out and starts getting dressed.

1 HOUR LATER

Yui takes one last look in the bathroom mirror and twirls around to make sure her dress isn't too high. "Does my breath smell, Is my dress too short, have i got too much makeup on, come one Sarah tell me" The doorbell rings and Sarah answers it and see's Ayato in a tux and walks in the door. "YUI! AYATO'S HERE!" Yui breaths in one last time before heading down and all eye's are on Yui. "wow....Yui you look amazing" Yui blushes while Ayato takes Yui's hand and kisses it.

"Ready to go?" "Ready as i will ever be" She hugs Sarah goodbye while she puts a condom in her bag. "Have protection if you do do it" "SARAH!" They both laugh.

At the park after the restaurant {decided to skip that part because it will go on forever and get boring}

"T....That was a nice dinner" Yui staring into his green eyes, hoping he will kiss her. Ayato stares back and leans in. "but this will be better" Ayato kisses her hard and sticks his tongue into her mouth and pulls away. They both blush and turn away. "l.....lets go, i will take you home" "O....Okay" as they walk away 3 fan girls of Ayato watch them. "we have to get her" "i agree Chantalle" "whats her name again?" "Yui....Yui komori" "don't worry we will pay her a visit at school tomorrow" Chantalle smiles and knows revenge is the biggest meal.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay i finished chapter 3, i will try get chapter 4 out soon i hope monday!!!

Love Diabolik_Lovers200