Chapter 4

"Whats her name again?" "Yui.....Yui Komori" "Don't worry we will pay her a visit at school tomorrow" Chantalle smiles knowing revenge is the biggest meal.

AT SCHOOL

Yui walks in smiling and see's Ayato but too scared to walk over to him, instead she walks to her locker, seeing a girl she has never seen before write on her locker. Chantalle smiles and laughs walking away. Yui walks to her locker looking at the writing. "Hoe, slut, skank, Bitch" Yui feels tears in the corner of her eyes but wipes them away and tries to wipe off the writing before Ayato come. Yui sees Ayato coming her way and Yui runs to class. "Whats with her" thinking to himself

AFTER SCHOOL

Chantalle writes a note to Yui asking her to meet them behind the building. Yui arrives there with the girl who wrote on her locker. "Hi, Im Chantalle and this is Stacy" Stacy looks at her and turns her head away. "W....what did you call me here for" Yui asking nervously not knowing whats going to happen.

All a sudden Yui gets a slap in the face by Chantalle. "Give Ayato back to us, you don't deserve him" Pushing Yui on the ground. Everyone in school starts to gather around watching the fight. Ayato and his gang come around and watch Yui getting beaten. Ayato stands there in shock and runs up and pushes Chantalle off Yui. "WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM CHANTALLE?" "I didn't do anything, she hit me first, right Stacy?" Stacy takes 2 feet back. Everyone disappears and Yui sits there wiping blood off her head and mouth. "Are you alright Yui?" Yui gets up and runs home. The gang watch her as she runs. "What have i done.....?"

AT YUI'S HOME

Yui slams her bedroom door, and cries.
BEEP BEEP

Yui's phone goes off and she looks at it and see's the message is from Chantalle. Yui's eyes widen. She throws her phone across the room and sleeps it off.

AT SCHOOL {AGAIN}

Yui strolls in school looking at the ground, everyone stops and stares and whispers. "slut" "hoe" The gang watch her get bullied. Ayato watches her walk to her locker and runs to her. Ayato hugs her tightly. "Yui i am so sorry....i should of stopped them" Yui cries and grabs Ayato's shirt. "Please.....don't cry" "i....cant help it" "Maybe this will help" Ayato leans in and kisses her and pulls away, and stares into her red eyes.

"I thought i told you to stay away from Ayato" "Yeah, you should listen to Chantalle"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oki chapter 4 is done, plz comment if you want more and if you want me to write more comment aswell.....i guess

Love Diabolik_Lovers200