Chapter 1

Yui sighed after drinking her water, working at a cafe is really hard work that sells sweets was really hard work. There was heaps of customers everyday especially on school days. Yui thinks everyday how tiring it is to go to school and have a job at the cafe when all the time it is busy.

"Yui-chan" a female voice called cheerfully, turning her head towards the female voice in her uniform and giving her big hug. "YUI-CHAN" give Yui a big tight hug, finally letting go of her. "Hey Sarah, how you doing?" "Not bad, decided to see my beautiful friend after dropping my bag off home" Yui blushes a bit and taps her foot to her favorite band. {Diabolik lovers of course}  "we have to go see them in consent" Sarah jumping up and down in excitement. "They are also coming here, AHHHHHH!" Bursting her ear drum while everyone in the shop stops and stares. "I'm sorry Sarah but im working" Sarah looking disappointed and upset. "oh well that's too bad Yui, well i have to go before my mum gets angry, i see you tomorrow Yui"

Yui watches her run out the door and continues cleaning the kitchen top and the night continues.

NEXT MORNING:

Sakamaki household

"should we practice our song guys" Shu opens one eye and closes it, too lazy to practice. "You are all too loud" "Tch, lets just practice" Subaru being the loner type he doesn't hang out with anyone. "Not right now because we all got school tomorrow and we will be surrounded by our fans so be aware" Reiji being his serious old self and being the manger of the Diabolik band.

At school:

Yui arrives at school seeing a big giant limo and girls push her out of the way dropping her books and one of her books slides right in front of Ayato. Yui picks up her books not noticing Ayato has one of her books. Ayato taps her left shoulder giving Yui a fright.

"Um.....excuse me you dropped this" Yui turns around facing him. Blushing bright red.

"like i said.....you dropped this"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this is good, this is my first there will be more im not going to stop here!

Love ya all

Diabolik_Lover200