Chapter 3: Different feeling

I just love how cute these two are.

===================================

Hailee

"What?! Are you kidding me?" I shouted at his face. What is he thinking? Is he stupid?

"I'm not joking. I'm staying here for 1 night whether you like it or not." he said then smiled. What the heck! Who the hell is he?

"Nope, you're not going to stay here, Mr. Sangster. You're wasting my time so please get out of my house!" I shouted. I was in my beast mode right now. And he was so chill?

"Okay, if you don't let me to stay here I'm going to kiss you. And if you're going to let me... I'll give you a promo." he said smirking.

Promo? Wait, what? Kiss me?

"What?! You have no rights to black mail me because you're in my house, so if you're asking me to let you stay here... Never! And you're never going to kiss me! Understand?!" I shouted and he was shocked.

And now I think I was the one now who is shocked because he kneeled down infront of me.

"What are you doing?" I asked sarcastically.

"Please, nerdy. Let me stay here just for 1 night?" he asked me with his adorable puppy eyes. 'What? Adorable? Really Hailee?' I scolded myself.

"You know what, Sangster. I'm going to let you stay here if you only have a valid reason. If you don't have then go out of my house!" I said. I mean shouted.

"Okay, I'm going to tell you the reason. My dad commanded his guards to look for me..." he paused then took a deep breath.

"... because I fucking messed up in school. So I'm hoping that you're going to let me stay here." he continued pointing to the ground.

"Sangster, you're going to let my place as a hiding place? Wow you're unbelievable!" I said sarcastically.

"Fucking shit, Hailee! Just. Let. Me. Stay. Here." he said and his tone is actually scary. I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, fine!" I said sarcastically. His head turn unto my face then his face light up.

"Really?! Thanks, nerdy." he asked.

"Duh, and please drop the nerdy." I rolled my eyes.

He ignored me and looked around my house.

"Nerdy - I mean Hailee, where's your guest room? Don't you know it's time to sleep now? It's already 10:00 p.m." he said in a bored tone.

"Oh, I'm sorry, King. My bad. Here's the room follow me." I said as I act like a maid. He followed me into the guest room.

This guy has a nerve to command me at my own house. See how rude?

Well, Zach is famous in our school if you're asking. He's a typical bad boy though. He has many admirers. He's also known as a rule breaker and a messer in the school. I don't know why is that Zach has many admirers define with his ugly attitude. Sometimes girls made a pool in our school because of their tears just because of that bastard. Yeah, Zach changed girls every single day like he changed his dirty underwear daily. I think he flirted all girls in the school - except for me of course. I mean why would a guy, especially a bad boy would flirt with me, I'm just an ugly nerd?P And I don't think I would flirt with a monster.
"Oh, Hailee thank you. And you can go out now." he said. I rolled my eyes. I was already walking through the door when I heard he called my name.

"Hailee." he said.

"What now? Can't you just sleep?" I said sarcastically.

"N-nothing." he stammered. Why the hell is he stammering?

"Okay, goodnight." I said and gave him a smile.

"Goodnight." he said then gave me a sweet smile that made his cute dimple shown.

And made my heart beats fast. Fxck!

===================================

I don't know what's happening to Hailee. She's such a good joker though. =) Soooo wassup with this chappie? Please tell me how you feel ;P xx