Laboratory Vampire

Part 1: Screams

London is amazing. There are long streets, big Ferris wheel, beautiful accents and awesome boys. Moreover I'm dating with one of these boys. Joseph! We wasted our last week to preparing the list of "Things that you should do before die"! Yesterday we applied the first one. " Sleeping in a tend at school"

After our beautiful night I woke up at 6 AM like every time I did. But Joseph was still sleeping. I kissed him from his cheek and go out from tend. I sat on the big and pretty grass and felt the warm touches of sun. In that time I heard a scream from the school. I thought that I was wrong but I heard 2 more screams after 3 minute. I got my phone and began to walk school. Suddenly I felt a hand on my arm.

- What? Are you leaving me?

- Ah Joseph! You scared me so much!

- It's 6 AM Kate, who can be else me...

- I don't know. I just heard some screams. Or maybe I was just dreaming.

- Don't be ridiculous! Come I have delicious breakfast for us!

- Coffee?

- Maybe

Then we went back to tend and drank our coffees. After that we picked up all of them. Joseph kissed me from my cheek and we went school. It was Thursday. Joseph and I were hating from Thursdays. Because we couldn't see each other too much on Thursday. But it wasn't the only problem of the day. My best friends asked every detail about the night in every break. Even in the lessons too. It was good thing but it was annoying to talk about that for me. But I was lucky because when they opened that issue I was changing that to Party of Monsters. That party was today. Then I saw Joseph. He was coming near of me.

- Hey honey, are you ready?

- Ready for what?

- Shopping! We'll buy some vampire costumes to you

- Why vampire?

- Vampirism can be nice on you.

- Hah ok!

Then we went to shopping and bought some amazing costumes and lips sticks for me. After that he went to his home for wear his costumes.

He came to take me from home with awesome costumes. He was wearing a doctor costume and there were black eye make up on him. Then he started to talk with his beautiful accent.

- I said you! You have to be vampire!

- You're so nice. And what is your costume?

- Crazy professor. Did you hear that story? A boy who is too clever. Going university when he's 14. Made a project that can change human DNA but they laughing him. Then he's being crazy and opening a laboratory under a high school and going that school in morning and at nights he staying in there and keep going to creating amazing creatures. Vampire and wore wolfs.

- Hmm... Strange! Let's go to party

Then he hugged to me and we went to party. Party was really nice. There were crazy music and dancers. Joseph took me to dance stage. He told some stories of him to me. He was like old brain in youngest body. And it was amazing. Then my friends came and destroyed our perfect moment.

- Ah Kate! We're looking for you. Emergency NOW!

They bring me to girl toilet under the school. And asked me a lot of questions.

- What's going on?

- Come on Kate tell us

- Ok I will tell you later!

- Kathrine Clear! Now

Then I told everything to me. It took at least one hour. When we stopped talking Joseph texted to me. "Where r u? If u not coming I'm gonna go!" - " I'm coming wait! " I started to running to party. When I was going up stairs I heard a scream. It was same screams that I heard before. Screams were coming from the old laboratory.

I went to there. I the door but it was locked. When I gave up I heard another scream too. I took a bobby pin from my hair. It was hard but I opened the door. When I was child I was opening my brothers room with this way. Inside of laboratory was dark and there was dirty air smell. I tried to look around with my phone's light. I found a door. It wasn't locked. I opened it wasn't dark and dirty. There was bigger problem. In every piece of room there were long tubes. And in every tube there were alive bodies.

Everything was like horror movie. I tried to stay away from tubes.

Because bodies were moving. They were seem like in pain. When I

was walking around the room I saw a desk.

There were a lot of documentaries and DNA images. Under the desk there were a door. I opened it and saw the stairs. I was see everything so I couldn't stop in there and go down. It was dark and there were terrible smell. Then I felt something that touch to my head. It was a long rope. I pull the rope and big lamb and the other thing showed it self. Death animals. Wolfs and bats. I was so scared so I decided to come back to party. When I was going up stairs I heard some foot sounds. There was someone else. Maybe the one who did all these things. I turned off the light and hide behind of old table. Then foot sounds started to coming too close. But I couldn't see him. It was too dark then I felt a breathe near my face. And lights turned on. And I saw Joseph in fron of me.

- Come on we need to get out from there.

- Why are you leaving so soon like that?

- Don't you see the bodies? It's not time of fun! Come on

- Yeah I see them. Perfect right? Especially the things in tubes. They're amazing! They will create a new world. I'll create a new world.

- What? Wait. Did you made all of these things?

- I know! Incredible right! I'm just 17 but all of things are mine.

- You're mentally crazy! Stay away from me!

- Hmm... If I let you go you'll tell everything to polices and they will send me to madhouse again. No! I didn't like it.

Then he took off a syringe from his pocket. He was coming to me. I tried to run away but It was hard. When I hold the door I felt a hurt on my shoulder and Joseph's arms.