Part 2

I wondered what he wanted and what was going on and for an odd few seconds (if not minutes) I felt extremely disorientated, like I had died and gone to banana paradise (in human terms HEAVEN). But when I fixed my semi-broken goggles, I was able to see through my left eye (as the glass in my right goggle was no more, which unabled me to see anything through it) , what looked almost opposite to banana land. Then it dawned on me, me and Tim had landed ourselves in........

Chapter 3

Yes that's true Dave had convinced himself that he was in *dun* *dun* *dun* HELL!!

When Tim had heard Dave's theory, he wasn't to conviced, but as time ticked on he started to belived Dave more and more...

Tim's POV

As me and Dave started to worry and our imaginations exploded with all of these dreaded ideas about what would happen to us in the near future and if we would be taken away to even more torture and join fellow prisoners.

We both suddenly stopped and where silent.

Dave's POV

Me and Tim both heard the sounds of rustling before us. As we were still in this big pile of mess unable to easily move. After all of this worrying and talking about what was going to happen to us, it hadn't even crossed our minds once that something other than us that was alive and could move, could be sharing this stink pile with us....

Chapter 4

A very high pitched sound that only minions could hear greeted Dave and Tim. Both minions knew exactly who that piercing sound belonged to...... and that was Phil, the mad crazy minion who liked to destroy things when he felt stressed or panicked.

Phil's POV

I had just woken up from a terrible dream, (where all of the minions left the lab and a mouldy banana chased us out of decpicable me land.) When I barely could see a thing and I was stuck, in this thick brown stuff that smelt 10 times worse than a mouldy banana and socks.!!!!! I had to swim upwards to find light and more air. And that's when I saw 2 familiar looking faces.....

★★★★★★★★TO BE CONTINUED........★★★★★★★★★★★★★