Chapter 1

Hey this is my first chapter of forgotten I hope you like it.

Chapter 1

Bella's POV

Its been 10 years since I have become and vampire and 10 years since I married the love of my life. Today is our 10 year anniversary and we are going back isle esme to celebrate.

"Love you ready?" My Edward asked me. "I am ready, Alice helped me" I said gently kissing my husband on the lips. He helped me into the car and before we knew it we were on our way to isle esme.

********************

Hours Later

********************

We just got to isle esme, when me and Edward both me and Edward smelt something suspicious. We smelt someone else, another vampire. I quickly let down my shield so Edward could read my mind. 'Edward do you smell that?' "Yes I do and I can read his thoughts" 'let's go see who it is' "stay close to me though I don't want anything happening to you" he said to me worried.

I grabbed his hand and started walking towards the smell. I suddenly saw a shadow and suddenly was scared. 'Edward who is there I am really scare' "don't worry love I will take care of him" he reassured me. I snapped my shield shut and clinged to my husband.

We got into the room, and everything flashed before my eyes, a male vampire came at ME at vampire speed and grabbed me and my neck threatening to snap it. "Edward! Help me!" I screamed. "One more move and she is dead you here me" the unknown vampire yelled at Edward. Edward had pain in his eyes. "Edward please don't let him kill me" I sobbed crying tearlessly. "Love I will not let anything happen to you" he said.

I had been taken outside by the unknown vampire still grabbed on by the neck and Edward following. I was so scared, I had no idea what was going on, all I wanted was to be in the arms of my loving husband but that probably wasn't going to happen. The vampire pushed me to the ground so I was on my knees. I closed my eyes because I knew know what was coming next, he was going to kill me. I opened my eyes once to see my husband Edward for the last time. Oh how much I loved him. "Edward, I love you" I muttered under my breath but I new he heard me.

The vampire had his hands around me neck but again it all happened so quick edward took a step forward and I felt a crack! It was my face I was cracked, but it soon healed. Edward charged at the vampire but the vampire dodged him easily pulling me up from the ground. Edward moved for him and the vampire bit my neck. It was agony, almost as bad as being changed. I screamed! I dropped to my knees with my eyes still wide open. Edward just stood there obviously shocked at what had just happened. But the vampire who did it was gone. The last thing I saw before I blacked out was Edward cradling me in his arms.

Edwards POV

The vampire had bella standing outside now hands around her neck. I made a move forward and heard a crack, it was bella's face! It healed and I charged at him full speed, but he easily dodged me with Bella. He grabbed bella up and bit her. She dropped to the ground and the vampire ran. I didn't know where he went. I was frozen. I couldn't move, because the woman I love is lying on the ground screaming.

I finally moved and rushed to bella cradling her in my arms. He eyes opened and looked at me before closing and not reopening.

______________________________

I am gonna leave off there. I hope you liked it! I will be posting the next chapter hopefully tomorrow as well as the next chapter for before edward bcame a vampire (chapter 12) well I will post soon but till then...

Fan

Comment

Post

Vote

Yours Truly, Jade

Xoxo