Recovery of love

(sorry about the delay, ENJOY!)

Zek: Umbreon, Wake up! Wake up! He nugded him but, umbreon didn't move. Jake and Jessica returned home to see the Pokemon's crowded around the injured dark type.

Jake examine umbreon a little more to find out that he wasn't moving. "Oh arceus No!" He picked up the umbreon and dashed out the door to driftveil cities Pokemon center, Jessica and the Pokemon's followed him.

"Let there be time for me to make it." Jake said to himself as he ran inside the Pokemon center. A pinked hair lady came down the hall with 2 pokemons, a Chaney and a wigglytuff by her side. Her name was joy, Nurse joy.

The pink hair nurse examined the badly injured Pokemon. "Chansey, go get the stretcher." Chansey nodded as she hurried her way down to a door that's right next to nurse joy's office.

Jessica and the others caught up with Jake, who was standing a few feet away from the main exit. Chansey came back with the stretcher; Then wigglytuff had gently placed the injured moonlight Pokemon on it, and the 2 Pokemon's rushed into a nearby room.

Nurse Joy: Don't worry Jake, he's in good care. She comfort him as she left towards the room. Jake slumped down into a chair and sighed.

Jessica: don't stress about it Jake, *rubs his back* umbreon will be just fine. She smiled at him. Jake smiled back at her. "Thanks for the comfort."

"No problem." After about 5 minutes later, the pink haired nurse called Jake and Jessica into umbreon's room.

"Umbreon is well and fine but, He's gonna have to stay for the night. If that's fine by you jake." Nurse joy told him.

Jake: "Its fine by me." All of the Pokemon's hoped on to umbreon's bed, while the 3 humans talked.

Zek: Maybe that was a bad idea to do umbreon.

Umbreon: I know, you don't have to rub it in. He chuckled as Eve Nuzzled his neck with her head.

"You said no one would get hurt!" She said in a angered but playful tone.

Umbreon: "I was wrong, I admit it eve, I was wrong about that." Espeon looked down at her tail, which was wrapped around her feet.

Eve: Its ok, I'm just so worried that your so badly injured. Espeon starter to become flustered.

Ace: Man, I feel bad for you. I'm pretty sure that espeon-

Espeon: ITS NOT OK! She snapped, making the room go quiet.

Umbreon: Espeon are-

"NO I'M NOT FINE! *tears started to pour from her cheeks* I NEARLY KILLED YOU!" The sunlight Pokemon jumped off the bed and ran out the room.

Ace: Don't worry, I'll go after her. He said as he chased after her. The fire type found her at the desk sniffling and sobbing.

Espeon: *turns her head a little towards ace.* W-what d-do you w-want?!

Ace: I just came to talk to you, that's all. He told her as he walked towards.

"I didn't mean to hurt him."

"I know you didn't mean to, actually I can relate to this....well, kind of."

Espeon: *Turns and looks at him* I'm listening. She said as she stopped crying.

Ace: it all started about a year ago, when I was hanging out with my friend frisk. She was a girl.

*flasback*

Frisk: "ready or not, here I come!" She called out when she opened her eyes. Her first place to look was behind the bushes. "I know you're there somewhere Ace." She checked all bushes except for one.