~•~Chapter 1~•~

"My dear Laurens,
I send you best wishes this Christmas, and in many ways, I wish I could be with you all special occasions.
Warmest Greetings,
Alexander Hamilton."

Alexander put down his phone and sighed. He drummed a beat on his lap while waiting in his living room for a reply.
P   I   N  G!
Hamilton's phone buzzed on the coffee table he left it on.

"Dear Alex, I just got out of the doctors... Guess who has the flu? It's me, Alex. I have the flu... I caught it from Laf when we went to that café to talk... Anyways, no one can take care of me. I'm on the couch and it's cold and hot at the same time. SEND HELP FAM.                               
Take care of me,
                     John Laurens"
Alex sighed a little.

"You want me to take care of you? I'll be over in 10 minutes."
P I N G!
"Mkay! See you soon famo."

The young man threw on a sweater and a scarf. Before he left, he grabbed a bottle of cough syrup for his boyfriend and was out the door in a minute or less.

The cold air hit Alex like a slap to the face.
"Eesh..."
He didn't care much for the cold. It didn't make him feel uncomfortable, he just wasn't fond of it. He unlocked his grey car and put the keys into the ignition. Before he had time to blink, music started blaring. He must have left the radio on. He flinched at the loud sound and quickly pressed the button to make it stop.
He took a deep breath.
In.
Out.
In.
Out.
Okay.
He stared to drive into the busy city as he hoped this day would NOT get him sick.