Chapter 4: Spending time with you....

SK: Hey guys!! Sorry for the super long update.

Elizabeth: SK is been busy due to projects and school activities

Ciel: we are you grateful for the comments and votes that is given from you, dear readers...

Kira: SK did here best to update for all of you. Even she had many things that are holding her from writing and updating her story....

Elizabeth: She always find some little amount of time to write and update her stories...

SK: Now onto the story !!! Mush!!!
,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

~~Haruhi~~

I am laying down on the hospital bed with my long lost other half, my sister. She is sleeping peacefully beside me. I really missed her a lot.

The door of the hospital room opened. The nurse walked towards me.

"Mr. Fujioka, you may check her out now. Just sign up some papers on the 1st floor. " she told me and left.

I gently shake my sister to wake up.

"Chikuro, time to wake up. " but still no avail. I remembered that she has type AB blood like my upperclassmen , heaven knows why. I also remembered a way to wake her up when we were little, my dad and mom can't even wake her up without my permission though. You know why....

I kissed her lips deeply. I really missed her soft luscious lips. There is nothing wrong with sibling love. Or is this even wrong. I don't know if the twins did the same way.

She began to open her eyes. But I didn't even left from her lips. She wrapped here arms around me and deepened it. Then we pulled for air.

"I really miss you haru-nee. I really really missed you." She hugged on the crook of my neck.

"Me too. Now get up. We are going to check you out" I told her.

"Ok" she gave me a peck on my lips.
Well no one knows that we kissed each other on the lips. But it is only showing on how we loved each other. And there is nothing wrong with that.
We got up and checked her out. I can't wait to spend another time with my sibling. And we walked home.

I spotted some middle school students doing some outdoor activities..

Then just that....

I remembered....

"GAH! i have school today! " I facepalm.

==Chikuro==

"GAH! I have school today!" Haru-nee facepalmed.

I only giggled at her actions.

"It is very late now, It is already 9 in the morning" I told her looking at my wristwatch.

"Yeah you are right. How about we put your bags in our apartment and let's stroll and bond for a while." She told me getting one of my luggage.

"Oh, sure!" I told her holding her hand.

Well there is nothing dangerous in my luggage bags though. Just some few clothes I bought before coming to Japan, some souveniers and some few harmless stuff. I don't even carry bags when going somewhere. I just teleport them using my phone.

Me and Haruhi arrived at our apartment. As Haruhi opened the door.

"HARUHI!!!!!!" dad hugged me very tight.