Jinhwan Imagine

a/n: _______= Your Name

a/n: I'm sorry but that gif of Jinhwan!!! I CANTTTTTTT<3 But Junhoe now and forever will always be my fave :D

It was another night when you go to bed, the day had been worked hard. You had been practicing your vocal skills because you had to sing a duet with your boyfriend, Jinhwan. You had been working hard with the help of Jinhwan, he helped you with vocal exercises. You were going to sing in concert with him and you wanted to sound perfect while in harmony with him, so you practiced every chance you got to.

You woke up in the morning in bed and lazily rolled over. You then realize that you are alone in bed so you sit up to scan the room, then your sense of smell if filled with the delightful scent of food! You hop out of bed and walk into the kitchen to find Jinhwan cooking pancakes, normally boys really suck at cooking but Jinhwan was a pro at it. "Morning!", he says as he turns his head from the eggs he was cooking. You smile and try to say good morning back but you can't.

"_______? Are you okay?", he asks. You try to reply but you can't. You run into your desk to grab a paper and pencil and franticly write on it. You run back into the kitchen and Jinhwan the paper, he reads allowed. "I think I lost my voice", he says. It takes him a second to process what he had just read but then he realizes it.

His eyes widen as he starts to panic, " But the concert it today!", he franticly says. "What do we do!?", he then says. He continues to ask a lot of questions as he walks in circles, he talks a lot when he is nervous. How put your head in your hands as you lean on the counter. Jinhwan then all of a sudden goes quiet, he walks over to the cabinet and grabs a coffee mug out of it and then heats up the stove. He heats up some water then pours it in the cup, he then puts a tea packet in it and lets it sit. "I'm making you tea... I think it might help a little...", he then says breaking the silence that you couldn't.

You nod at him and he hands you the mug. He walks around the counter to you and says "Everything will be okay", as he kisses you on the forehead. He then sits down next to you and you nod again and rest your head on his shoulder. After a couple minutes of complete silence Jinhwan whispers in your ear "Drink up."

You bring the mug up to your smooth, pink lips and your mouth if flooded with the delicious taste of the tea. Jinhwan smiles as he sees that you like the tea. "If you need anything, I will get it for you.", he says then gets up and serves you your eggs. You slowly eat your eggs as you think about what might happen if you don't get your voice back in time for the concert. You then hear Jinhwan's sweet voice which stops your thoughts and brings you back to reality "Your gonna be fine", he says with a slight smile on his face.

[a/n: Sorry if you don't like eggs, if you don't then just imagine a food that you like :P]

For a lot of the day, you rest in bed with Jinhwan. He was on his phone a lot but for most of the time, his attention was on you. It was soon time that the two of you had to get ready to go to the dressing room for your concert, you start to panic as you get into the van that picks you up. It then hits you, what if your voice doesn't come back!?

It should have by now... right? Maybe not but Jinhwan has been helping you so it should come back soon. Jinhwan reaches his hand out and intertwines his fingers with yours in the car to calm you, you smile at the thought that he was worried about you. You try to not look so panicked so that Jinhwan wouldn't start panicking, too.

You arrive at the concert before the fans arrive and get dressed. Your voice had started to come back but not fully, it wasn't enough. You sat in the corner of your dressing room and did your vocal exercises. You then turn around as you hear a knock on the door. "Come in.", you quietly say. Jinhwan walks in the room and makes his way over to you. "You should be resting your voice.", he says. "I need to get my voice better, the concert is very soon.", you reply. He only nods his head.

I'll help you with your vocal exercises, the two of you start singing together and he helps you with the parts of the song that you couldn't sing normally. After Jinhwan's help you felt confident that you were gonna blow the crowd away. You start to get nervous as you hear the cheers of the fans as you walk on the stage. You tighten your grip on the microphone as you sit down on the piano stool to play, Jinhwan sits next to you.

Your fingers then start to dance on the keys of the piano and the beautiful music flows through the stadium, quieting the fans. You smile to yourself as Jinhwan starts to sing the lyrics perfectly, your part was coming up. You take a deep breath then start to sing in harmony with Jinhwan, your voice had fully returned and you were very happy for that. You and Jinhwan finished the concert with so many cheers of your fans, you waved as you walked off stage and the fans went wild.

You walk into an empty dressing room with Jinhwan, hand in hand. You kiss him on the cheek and he blushes. "Thanks, I wouldn't have been able to do it without you", you say with a smile on your face. Jinhwan smiles and pulls you in for a warm embrace, you wrap your arms around him and burry your face in hic chest. He then whispers in your ear "I love you,_______..."