Only Naturally

The door opened up to the living room, revealing Robin and Raven holding hands. "What's up, lovebirds! How was the movie?" Cyborg yelled from the couch, after seeing who it was. "It was great. It wasn't too scary and had lots of action,"said Robin with enthusiasm. Raven joined the conversation, "The comedy though..." using her hands to quote 'comedy'. "Hey, I thought it was funny," Robin objected. "Only naturally, Boy Blunder." 

They said goodnight to Cyborg and went to Raven' s room. It was only 7pm, but they wanted to spend some time together before going to bed- even if they had been together the whole day. Robin sat down on the bed, while she changed out of her hoodie and jeans. Robin looked around the room,"Have you ever considered redecorating your room?" 

Raven came out of the bathroom in a tank top and shorts,  "Once or twice, but I never got around to it," she said, feeling kind of lonely and guilty. She should change her room, but it was her- she liked it. Looking around, she saw what Robin could've only seen-  laughing masks, strange birds, dark walls with thorns, not to mention books everywhere. She felt the same doubts of why Robin would want her. His voice interrupted her thinking, "Good. I think it's great the way it is," replied Robin. She looked up, "You... do?".

"Yeah. It may be dark, but it feels good to be in here. To be around you." Her breath caught and her face got some color. Looking into his azure blue eyes, she didn't need their bond to tell that was how he really felt. She sat next down and hugged him, assured that he did enjoy being with her. He hugged her too, letting her chin rest on his shoulder. "You really love me..." She said aloud. Robin drew back, enough to see her face. "Only naturally."