Chapter 6~ Meeting The Boys

I woke up to the sun peaking through my curtains. I groaned as if the sun was burning me. I roled off my bed literally leaving me hitting my head on the floor.

"Fuck." I said to myself. Thank God its Saturday so I don't have school! I grab my phone from my dresser and check the time and my notifications. Its only 8 am and I have gained 20 thousand followers on Twitter!!! But how and why I wonder? Then I go to Jc's profile and see a picture of us from us last night and I was tagged. Now I know why I gained so many followers. I make my way to my bathroom to take a nice LONG 1 hour warm shower since I have nothing to do today so why not!

2 hour later~

I get out and realize its 10 and I should make myself useful. I get up from laying on my bed In my towel for a hour by now(admit it you've done this before!) I put on my outfit(Picture above) and walk to my kitchen to get something to eat. I see a bag of lays in my cabinet and some strawberries in my fridge. I don't think for one second and grab the bag of chips because you know it can be my cheat day like everyday(😂😂👌). I sit on the couch and turn on Netflix to put on my favorite show The Vampire Diaries. I obsess over In Somerhalder( I recommend you look him 😂😊). After my show is over I heard a ding go off from my phone.

JC😻💘💕~ Hey princess, wanna hang out and meet the boys?

Me~ Ya that sounds like a lot of fun! Send me the address and I'll come over in like 30 minutes?

Jc😻💘💕~ Sounds good see you soon!💙

After he texted me his address I grabbed my sun glasses and started to leave my house. I texted Destiny that I'm going to the O2L house and she responded with good luck. I'm not trying to brag at all I hope she knows that.

20 minutes later~

I pull to a huge beautiful house! Wow those boys are lucky. I go up and knock on the door and Jc answers.

"Hey Kate you look great!" He said while pulling me in a hug. Of course I hugged back.

"Kate huh? I like it! Call me that instead." I giggled. He smiled and nodded as I walked in I saw Ricky and Kian playing Mario kart and Kian was winning.

"Kian! Stop throwing turtle shells at me!" Ricky whined.

"Sorry just how the game is!" Kian laughed. Jc coughed which made them both turn around and pause their game.

"Omg! Hey girlfriend Jc has said so much about you!" Ricky said in a sassy voice. I just giggled and hugged him.

"Hey, I'm K-kian well I guess you should know that since you know you like O2L and things and Jc and I'm rambling aren't I?" He said embarrassed. Why dies he seem so nervous?

"Your fine and nice to meet you Kian." I said while giggling and pulling him into a hug. As I hugged him I felt a little spark so I pulled away so it wouldn't get weird. Why did I feel a spark?!

"Lets go let you meet the rest of the boys ok?" Jc smiled. I smiled and nodded back. We started walking upstairs when Connor came bursting out of his room

"Hey you mist be Kate!" Connor said while hugging me.

"Yeah! Its nice to meet you!" I said joyfully.

We headed to Jc's room and he told me to sit in the bed so I listened and did so.

"So I was thinking you me and the boys and the boys can go see a movie later?" Jc asked.

"Sure, sounds like fun!" I responded.

"Great!" Jc said. We kinda just hung out a lot and got to know each other. Jc went to the bathroom and I was starting to think about Destiny and how maybe she can come with us.

Jc came out and I asked

"Can my friend Destiny come with us?"

"Ya! We were gonna see The Gallows if that's ok?" He asked.

"Sounds perfect I love scary movies."

I texted Destiny and she said she wod love to and to just pick her up whenever we want.

After about 1 hour of just hanging out with Jc and the boys we got to know each other except.... When Jc grabbed my hand Kian's jaw clenched together and he made his hands into fists, no one noticed but me.

"Um... Kian can I talk to you for a second?" I asked politley.

"Ya sure." He said and turned his frown into a smile.

We walked to the kitchen and I asked

"What's wrong Kian you seemed like you were getting tense out there, are you OK?" I asked concerned.

"Um... Ya ya I'm fine," He said unsure. I grabbed his hand and said

"No your not, whats wrong? Don't worry you can tell me,"

"No I really can't unless I want to ruin two friendships." He moved away and went back out to where everyone was. I sat in suspicion wondering why he said he would ruin two friendships?
I walled back out and everyone asked if I was ready to go and I smiled and nodded then looked at Kian who instantly looked away. Weird?

After we picked up Destiny who couldn't stop staring at Kian which he looked like he felt awkward. I can't believe I'm saying this but I don't think he likes Destiny! I think he'll grow to maybe? We arrived and started to head inside when suddenly Kian asked if we can talk outside while everyone gets everything. I agreed and looked at Destiny who looked PISSED at me. Oh no.......