Chapter 5~ US

Jc was driving along the road it was starting to get dark. I'm so curious on where were going. I look over to JC and see him rocking his head to the music gently. I giggle quietly so he wouldn't hear me. Didn't work.

"Your giggle is really cute," he smiled along. I thanked him. That big contagious smile gets me every time. Do I have feelings for him. I don't know its hard I've only met him twice. But I've kinda knew him for 2 years. Well not really, well kinda. I've watched him for two years.

10 minutes later~

We arrived but I can't open my eyes Jc said. He wants it to be a surprise. He opened my door and holds my hand and drags me along with him. He tells me to sit down. I do so. Then he says with excitement to open my eyes.

"Oh my gosh, Jc this is amazing!" I yell. He took me to the edge of a mountain side that showed the ocean waves slowly moving. The sunset had a mix of blue,pink,orange, and yellow. It was truly breathtaking

"I know." Jc smiled. He had a basket, so I'm guessing were having a picnic. He pulled out some Starbucks and a 2 sandwich's.

"Looks like we did get Starbucks after all." I giggled.

"Ya, so how have you been?" Jc asked.

"I'm ok, You?" I asked back.

"I'm alright, living with the boys. I'm sure you know who they are," he said. I giggled and nodded. I started to shiver because it was getting chilly. He said one sec and came back from his car with a blanket. He put it around us and put his arm around me and pulled me close. I felt really safe and protected.

"Jc, out of all your fans why did you pick me, I'm not saying I'm not happy just wondering." I asked.

"Well, where do I start. You were beautiful and stood out from everyone. When I saw you smile I got a weird feeling in my stomach,butterflies. I knew I wanted you so I wrote down hoping you would call. You did and thats how were here now." He said happily. I smiled an rested my head on his shoulder watching the sunset. It was truly beautiful.

"How did you find this place?" I asked.

"One day I was just pennyboarding and I got to this mountain." He told me.

"Oh, I pennyboard too!" I said said giggling. Jeez I need to stop giggling or Jc is gonna think I'm crazy. I had a weird feeling in my tummy, a good weird. I really like Jc. Not go him just being Jc, for being HIM.We started packing up because it was dark outside fully now. As we were driving home Jc blasted my favorite song One Call Away by Charlie Puth. He sang loudly and stupidly. As soon as he got me home, he walked me to my door. He ran to my side and opened my door before I could even try. He's such a gentleman.

"I had a great time Jc," I said.

"Me too Katherine,maybe one time you can come meet the boys you know?" He smiled. I smiled back.

"Of course, goodnight Jc." I giggled and kissed his cheek. I opened my door and slid down it. I just went on a date with Jc Caylen and had a amazing time! I hope we hang out more. And I'm excited to meet the boys too. I decided to text my best friend.

Me~ hey I just got back from my date with Jc, it was terrible.

Destiny💞~ omfg are u serious I'm so sorry!

Me~ jk! We had a great time! I really like him.

Destiny💞~ omg u scared me I'm so happy for u! I wish I could date Kian.😭

Me~ well...... Jc did say he saw the girl next to me and kian said u were cute and wish you could meet again!! And Jc wants to take me to meet the guys of O2l who lives with him!!!

Destiny~ Omfg, yassss maybe I can go with sometime and see kian 😂😏

Me~ totally I'll ask jc later, k well imma go to sleep nite girl!😍💞

Destiny💞~ same night and k ily!

Me~ ily too!

After are conversation I texted jc goodnight and he replied

Jc😍💗~ ok nite babe maybe can u come over tomorrow?

Me~ I'd love too, oh and kian and my bff should meet sometime like we said👌

Jc😍💗~ sounds good nite💘

Me~ nite jc 💘

I then crawled into bed and set a alarm so I can wake up and see jc and O2L. My eyes got heavy and soon enough I was fast asleep.

Hey people check out my new story called Explore (Ricky Dillion Fanfic) thx,
Love ya,
Peace