Chapter 4~ Get To Know You

Above is what Katherine looks like ✌

I woke up and got dressed. I felt lazy today. But i remembered that THE Jc caylen and I were going to Starbucks! I had my outfit picked out and everything was ready because I got them ready last night. I went downstairs and saw pictures of me my mom and my dad together. We were all smiling and happy at one time. That all faded away after my dad cheated on my mom. It was a mess but apparently my mom 'forgave' my dad. But since then we don't talk much. Like I said my parents are always on business trips and I'm alone at home. I checked my phone as I heard it beep.

Mom😨💝~ Wont be home for 3 months, ur father is gone, he felt me and will never come back to us. Sorry Katherine. There is some money under the cookie jar to live on. Should be enough. Love u

I stood in shock. Yes, I knew my father was a jerk, but he was my DAD. Thinking I'll never see him again hurts me. But then I question myself, will this be good for me? I don't really know what to think. And my mom! Won't be back for a whole 3 months! Like what the hell, here daughter money hope u survive for 3 months bye?! I just tried to clear my mind and decided to go skate. I grabbed my black and teal pennyboard and rode to the park. As I was riding I looked at my phone..... Dumb idea of course. I fell into someone and fell.

"Oh my god I'm so so-" I stopped and saw who it was.

My ex boyfriend that dumped me for a slut. Devin

"Hi Katherine, its ok are you ok?" He asked with that smile that melts my heart. I stopped staring at him and told my self stop! He's your ex who cheated on you!

"Ya I'm f-fine I have t-to go" I said nervously.

"Ok then give me a call later?" Devin asked.

"Maybe, bye" I said quickly and rushed home.
I looked at my clock that said 11. I should probably get ready. As I was getting ready, I couldn't stop thinking about Devin. I shakes my head and said no quietly. I can not have feelings for Devin again! Do I? No! Maybe? Ugh I don't know. I just know that I have a date with Jc at 12 and I need to get ready.

1 Hour Later~

Jc said he would be here in 5 minutes. I waited on my couch watching t.v. until I heard 2 knocks. I got up brushed off my pants 'trying to act proper' and grabbed my phone and keys for my house. I saw Jc standing there in a ripped tank top and some black skinny jeans. He looked so hot.

"Hey you look beautiful" Jc said while smiling, I blushed. I tend to do that a lot.

"Thank you, you look nice too," I said with a giggle.

He grabbed my hand and took me to his car. He was driving and passed Starbucks.

"Um, you past Starbucks," I laughed

"Oh, were not going there anymore, I have a surprise for you," he smiled and I smiled back. I wonder where he's taking me?

Hey guys if you like Jc fanfics a lot you should check out my friends account and read her fanfic about him. Her name is infinitylife123456 its called attacked! So ya go check her out!
Peace