Chapter - Four

The next morning everyone was up early as in 7 a.m. early. "Alright y'all listen up today we on a important ass mission to get my baby girl back so I need everybody to be on they shit " he said firmly. Everyone nodded in agreement. " No one is to get left behind stay together unless told other wise " said Dashaun. Everyone was waiting for Kalani , Aaron , Danielle , London , Tory ,  Lani, and Stasi to show up . 

After waiting thirty minutes they all finally arrived at Romans house. " what the hell took y'all so long " asked Tina. " cause Danielle was running that damn trap" Stasi said rolling her eyes. Danielle rolled her eyes at Stasis ignorance. " so when we gon' do this thing " said Lani. Jamal looked around " now everybody take the trucks me and Dashaun take the first one and Aaron and Tory take the other one."

"I'll ride with Tory and Aaron " said Roman. 

Everybody was safe and in the car but before they pulled off everyone said a prayer together.

Sooner than later they were at Princes trap house. Danielle had been picking with Kalani the whole ride and she eventually was getting tired but didn't say anything cause this was suppose to be about saving Cleo, but when they got her back it was on cause Kalani was gon smack Danielle. 

" Look y'all stay together cause ion want none of y'all getting hurt " said Jamal firmly , every one nodded in agreement. 

Every one hid on the side of the house while Lani went to knock on the door she was gorgeous so he was automatically going to open the door for her. " who is it " princes voice carried. 

" It's me just open the door " Lani said rolling her eyes . " me wh-" he started to say as he got cut off by everybody running into the house over . " Go find Cleo , I got these niggas "  said Dashaun . 

Jamal ran off until he came up to a room that looked rough like no one had been in there in forever he knew Cleo was in there. He was trying to open the door but it would not budge he eventually just kicked the door open to see a guy on top of her , from the back he couldn't tell who it was . Jamal was furious he went over and jacked him up to see that it was Calen , he then started to punch him out of control . Once Calen was bleeding and unconscious , he then began to untie Cleo . She was so happy to be free she fell in his arms and they stood there making out for at least five minutes , they both pulled away passionately "baby I want you to run to the car and stay there don't get out i'm coming " he told her holding her face. 

Tears started to form in her eyes " no what if you get hurt i'm not leaving you alone" she said .  Jamals heart was melting as he grabbed her face and kissed her forehead " baby girl .... I'm not going to get hurt I promise you " he said.  Cleo nodded and got into the car as Jamal ran back into the house. 

When Jamal got into the house it was only one of Princes goons still conscious , him and Dashaun were still going at it like crazy . " OKAY OKAY EVERYBODY GO TO THE CAR RUN NOW " Jamal said loudly pulling out his gun * pow pow * he sent two shots to him one to his body then one to his head. 

After sending the shots Jamal ran  taking the gun with him he couldn't leave any evidence . 

When they got in the car everybody was happy to see Cleo they hadn't seen her in almost three days and for them that was way to long since they were always together. It was now their spring break and they're ready to turn up. " so tonight we hitting up this house party then Wednesday we going to Atlanta. " said Tory. " ayee t'up t'up " Kalani said twerking in the seat. Every one started to laugh except for Danielle but Kalani didn't care cause it was her spring break and she was ready to turn up and not be worried about some one else. 

Back at Roman House 

Every one was getting ready for this house party that started at nine . Cleo was wearing a cheetah print maxi skirt with a black spaghetti strap crop top with black heels and her cheetah print MK pouch. She wore her curly hair out and picked out her curls which turned it into a fro.