I'm Dying

-Princeton's POV

When I walked out the living room I say my mother and my step dad. I hate him! He used to slap my mother just for not cooking fast enough or sleeping to late! I want to strangle him right now! How could Nia bring him into my house!

He wasn't even invited to the wedding. I haven't seen him since I ran away years ago.

I looked at him with a death stare and this nigga gonna have the nerve to smile at me.

"Why the fuck is he here." I point to the old bastard.

Nia looks back at me with a mad stare. "Um why don't you guys come in." She says to them.

They step in and the douche bag looks around and shakes his head. "I'm impressed." He says.

"Does it look like I give a shit about what you think?" When I say that my mothers eyes widen.

"Jacob!" She says surprised.

Nia walks over to me and puts her hand on my chest. "We'll be right back."

She pushes me into the kitchen and looks at me like I'm the one who hit someone.

"What is wrong with you!" She whispers with anger.

"Why would you bring him here? You know I hate him!" I yell.

"Shh!" She yells in a whisper. "They can hear you!"

"This is my house I--"

"This is OUR house." She corrects me.

"I don't want him here! This is a bad surprise!" I whisper.

"He has something really important to tell you." She softly says.

"I really don't give one fuck if he has something to tell me." I say making her angrier.

"Jacob this is serious. Can you just listen to him." Nia begs.

"If he says one stupid thing I'm walking upstairs." I say walking out the kitchen.

We both walk in the living room, Nia have a smile on while I have a straight face. I don't want this nigga in my house.

"Jacob I've missed you." He says getting up to give me a hug.

I walk away from him and sit next to Nia.

"What do you want?" I ask rudely. Then Nia gonna hit me, what did I do!

He sighs. "Jacob I'm dying. I just wanted to see you before I left. I've missed you son."

"Firstly I'm not your son." I say. "So am I suppose to hug you and forgive you because your dying!"

"Jake." Nia lightly says.

"No, you used to hit me and my mother. You even threatened to kill us! Then ten years later your gonna ask for my forgiveness just because your dying! YOU HAD TEN MOTHERFUCKING YEARS!" I shout.

"I'm sorry." He says.

"No! Get the fuck out my house! Mom you don't have to leave but you do." I point to the door.

-Nia's POV

After that Jacob ran upstairs. I looked at them with a open mouth. I've never seen him like that before.

"I'm so sorry!" I get up with them.

"No it's not your fault sweetheart." Jacobs mom says.

I love his mom. She's really sweet and she helped me plan the wedding.

"Maybe you guys can come back in an hour. Just let me calm him down." I open the door for them.

"Thanks Nia." His step father says.

"Anytime." I give him a half smile. "I'll call you if he doesn't want to talk."

"Alright." He says before I close the door.

I sigh and begin my way upstairs.