What You Gonna Do

-4 months later.

-Jacob's POV

Nia was in the indoor pool splashing me in the face. I laughed and slash her back.

"Stop!" She yelled while laughing.

"You first." I splash her back.

"No you!" Nia splashes me back and covers her face waiting in the next splash.

I open my arms. "Babe come here."

She looks at me weird then walks over to me. "Yes."

"You know I love you right?" I wipe the wet strands of hair out of her hair.

"Where's this coming from?"

"Oh... nothing." I say.

Nia hits my chest. "Stop playing. Just tell me."

I kiss her. "Just wait ok?"

"NO! I wanna know now!" She whines.

I laugh and wrap my hands around her waist. "I'll tell you later. I promise."

Nia wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me. "How about now?"

"Nope."

She kisses me with tongue and wraps her legs around my waist. "Now?" She says against my lips.

"Your not gonna get it out of me." I start to walk out the pool with her on me.

"Where we going?"

I look at her and lean in so our foreheads are touching. "I made reservations for your favorite restaurant. So you are gonna get ready."

"Oh really?"

"Yes really." I kiss her lips quickly before putting her down.

Nia holds my hand. "Where you going?"

"I'll be upstairs just now."

I kiss her forehead and she smiles before going up the stairs. I look at her ass in her bikini.

"Stop looking." She says without looking back.

"You want me to come up there." I threaten her.

She laughs. "What you gonna do?"

I act like I am coming upstairs by running up the first two steps. Nia screams and runs up the stairs. I laugh and go down from the stairs.

"I knew you weren't gonna do SHIT!" She say from the top of the steps.

I cross my arms.

"Come down here then."

She starts to slowly come down the stairs and I silently laugh at her.

"Why you walking so slow?"

She looks at her feet and walks like a snail. "What. I didn't hear you."

"Why you walking so slow? You scared?"

"PLEASE! Nigga you ain't gonna do anything." She snaps her hands and stops walking.

I step up the stairs to right in front of her and can hear her gulp. I laugh at her a little and she steps back.

"Why you backing up? I ain't gonna do shit." I mock her.

"I gotta go get dressed."

I pick her up and carry her up the stairs as she screams. When I get to our room I drop her on the bed and she laughs.

"We're stupid." Nia says in between her laugh.

I laugh and sit down at the edge of the bed. I feel her foot on my back.

"Let me change." She pushes her foot in my back.

I get up and right when I'm about to walk I hear "Bye Jackass."

"I'll come back." I walk over to her and straddle her.

"Get off you weirdo." She playfully pushes me.

"So now I'm weird." I pin her hands down with one hand.

Nia looks up like she's thinking. "Never mind your still a Jackass."

When she says that I go behind her neck and start to untie her bikini top. Nia tried to bite me but my arm was to far.

"I'm still a Jackass?" I say when I find the right string to pull.

"HELL YES!" She says while trying to get her hands free. I pull her string and her eyes pop out of her head. "You wouldn't."

I take my hand from behind her neck and look at her bikini top just laying over her.

"Yes I would." As I'm about to take her top of the phone rings. "Your lucky."

I get off of her and she kicks me. I laugh at her and answer the phone. While I'm talking to some sells person Nia gets up and walk to the bathroom with her tongue stuck out of her mouth. I throw a pillow at her and she laughs then closes the door. When I hang the phone up I quickly jog downstairs to get Nia's engagement ring. I put it away in one of my coats and wait till she comes out.

---Two Hours Later

We finally pulled up to the restaurant and I helped her out. About thirty minutes into dinner I take her hand.

"Nia I wanna spend the rest if my life with you." I get down on one knee. "I know we tried this before and it didn't work out How planned but we can try this again. I love you."

I pull out the ring. "Damn! That is huge!"

"I promise that we will be happier this this time." I take the ring out of the case and wait for her to say yes.

She runs her hand through her hair. "I love you Jake but..."

----------------------

Ooooo what she gonna say?!?!?!?!?!

Comment on what you think she's gonna say