I Do Again

-Jacob's POV

"I love you jake but you are literally the worse proposer ever. I mean where's the rose petals or something."

I let out a sigh of relief and out the ring on her finger. "That was a yes right?"

She kisses me. "Yes."

"I love you." I say against her soft lips.

She smiles. "I love you too."

--------------Two Weeks Later

We were on the beach in Figi getting married. We did rush things because no one actually knows we had a divorce to who were we gonna call? Nia looked so beautiful. Her lace dress looked amazing on her and she put a pink flower in her hair. I was wearing white pants with a white button up linen shirt that I had buttoned down showing off my abs Nia made me wear it I had no say but it's ok because I love her. I wind blew threw her wavy hair and the sun shinned on her glowing skin. I smiled and wiped a tear that came from my face. She giggled and wiped the tear that was at the side of her face.

"I do." I said without breaking eye contact with her.

She smiled extra big. "I do."

"You may kiss the bride."

I she smiled and threw her bouquet on the sand. Nia tippy toed up to me and I kissed her while holding her up. After kissing my wife we walked off into the sunset hand in hand declaring how much we love each other. There's no one on earth that knows how happy I am right now.

------THE END-----

It's finish. I wanna thank all of the readers for reading and the supporters for supporting. The trilogy is posted and the name is Mr. and Mrs. Perez. I hope you guys go check out the book.

My other books are...

•My Dance Partner

•Could You Love A Thug

•Can't Hurt Her

Go check them out and follow me for other updates!