Diagon ally

The Second task is over and I'm wearing this

"Hey Angelica babe lets go to Dragon Alley" Ron said

"Hey Angelica babe lets go to Dragon Alley" Ron said. "Yeah just give me a minute I got a letter from Magonagall" I said to him my arms wrapped around his neck my forehead pressed against his. "Okay don't take long" he said putting his arms at my waist pulling me close. He kissed me hard and deep. I pulled away "how could I be so lucky " I said kissing him. "You lucky no. I am look at me. I heard Malfoy was gonna ask you out when we got into a fight. So I could have lost you" Ron said. "Lavender wants you. She cant have you your mine my love" I said. He pushed me against the wall. "I love when you call me yours. "So aggressive"I said. I kissed him and tugged his hair. "Guys people are trying to work here" Dean said. "Right" I said and moved I kissed Ron and went to my dorm. And opened the letter

Dear Ms. Potter,

There has been Mistake assigning you your house. This us never happened before. We 're deeply sorry for the inconvenience. We need you to come to my office as soon as you read this letter. We will be giving you your new house you 're no longer in Gryffindor.

sincerely
professor Mcgonagoll.

a tear Slid down my cheek I won't be with Ron at all no sneaking into the bedroom no more going to the common room to make out no more. I walked down and brushed my skirt. "Hey you ready." Ron said smiling. How could I hurt him. I nodded. I kissed him hard deep with love and passion.
"I need to go to Mcgonagoll. I'm sorry it's taking long" I Said. "Yeah yeah it's totally fine" Ron Said sarcastically. I nodded. We walked to Mcgonagoll's office. Ron waited outside. I barely talked to the professor. The hat was on my head. "I made a mistake in deed. You 're not Gryffindor you Angelica Potter are a slytherin."
The hat said. Tears rolled down my eyes I walked out I ran into Ron's arms. "I'm ready to go." I said. He nodded he wakes behind me arms around my waist. He kissed my neck making me giggle.  We got to honey dukes to see Malfoy. "Hey Angelica got this for you" he said giving me a bracelet. "No please it's too much money I can't take it." I gave it to him and walked away with Ron. I kissed him. We went to get butterbeer I sat there so did Ron his hand on my thighs. "Ron I'm moving. " I said. "Moving where" he asked confused. "Houses I was put in the wrong one I'm moving to slytherin " I said. "Your going there. Really" he said. I nodded "I think we should go" he said. We got up and walked out. We walked together in silent. "I love you Ronald." I said. "I love you to Angelica Lily potter." He Sid emotionless. I just nodded we walked to the great hall. One kiss and we split. I sat at the slytherin table. "Hey Angelica how are you. " malfoy asked. "Good I guess. Ron doesn't find me intriguing anymore. " I said. I turn to see him smiling and talking to lavender who smirked at me. Ron turned to me and turned away. I turned to malfoy as he sat next to me. He hugged me I hugged him back and I began to cry. He moved his arm. "Draco why are you moving." I said. "You called me Draco" he said. "Okay Ferret" I said as I played with his hair. I stopped I turned to Ron who walked out with lavender laughing. I got up Draco followed. We turned the corner to see them kissing. I took  deep breath. " thank you Ron weasley for hurting me thank you." I said and walked back. "Thats awesome Weasley I could just hex you right now." Draco said. I tugged him with me. I passed Harry "thank you for the heads up brother" I said leaving him confused. I sat at the slytherin table. Draco pulled the bracelet out. "Since you left Gryffindor you became the slytherin princess. He put the bracelet on my wrist it was slytherin green that said princess with snake s. I kissed his cheek "thank you Draco it's beautiful." I said. He blushed. The feast began. Soon krum came to our table. "Angelica how are and your boyfriend" he asked. "Not together anymore" I said. "Why" he asked. I turned to Draco and said" he cheated. " krum stood up  mad. "Its okay please sit." I said. He sat down. "Last task is tomorrow night. We don't know what it is" I said to Draco. "Hey don't worry I'll cheer you on." He said. The food was done and so was I. I passed the twins but the stopped Me. "Sorry bout Ron he is and idiot. Oh there is a Bogart class slytherin and Gryffindor." They said I nodded. I walked to the class alone. Everyone kept staring.

the Bogarts went through my turn I was next. My Bogart came out it's Ron. Everyone gasped it's said something "I never loved you I only used you you are a potter. I never will love you." It said. "Ridiculous" I shouted as I swished and flicked and out came Draco the Bogart became Draco. Everyone gasped again. "I'm the slytherin Prince your the princess you obviously like me." He said. "I'm sorry" I said and ran off. I ran to the girl bathroom. Moaning Myertal came out "what's wrong" she asked I began to cry. "I don't know what to do." I said. "I don't know I think I might like Draco." I said. "The slytherin Prince really but your the princess it makes sense." She said. I nodded. I got up and left. "So what happened with Ron" Hermione said smirking. "He broke your dumb heart by stepping all over it." She said laughing. "I know you never liked George you like Ron. To late he is sucking face with brown. Filthy mudblood" I said to her she gasped. "Thats right potter be a slytherin. You know your parents will love that." She said laughing. "Shut your dirty mouth granger or I will hex you." I said. "Really I wan to see you do it potter do it. Your mother will love her daughter when she does this." She said laughing. I flicked my wand and she turned to a cat. "Someone turned her back. "Angelica why would you do that." Harry said Harry turned her back. "Your talking to me" I said. "Why wouldn't I. " He said. " I'm a slytherin " I said. And walked away. I ran into Crabb and pansy. "Hey look it's the princess just saw you turn granger into. Cat good job" pansy said. I walked away. To the door. "Pureblood" saying the password opened the dungeon. I walked in and sat on a chair with draco's name. "Hey Angelica how you doing. " Goyal asked. "Great turned granger into a cat." I said. I lifted my wand and made my patronus "expecto patronum" I said and a ferret came out. My patronus changed from a weasel to a ferret. The ferret ran around stopping at Draco cressing his leg. He touched it and it disappeared. "Hey lilly" Draco said calling me by my middle name. I shook my head. "Hey ferret." I said smiling.  So he's the ferret.