Chapter 14

Chapter 14

I was still sleeping in till I herd people around me saying things.

"Okay you got the picture so now wake them up, we have to go see Simon today." That was Liam.

"But they look so cute that I don't want to wake them up" Nely whinnied.

I wanted to know what they were talking about but I also wanted to see what they were going to do.

"Hey Daimarelys you do it she won't get mad at you." I think that was Louis.

"Oh no what I have learned of being best friends with that girl is never wake her up so I'm not doing it cause I don't want to get hurt."

The young grasshopper has learned well. Wow I'm very weird.

I felt someone's arm around my waist. Ok I see that these people are just going to argue about who is going to wake me up so I'm going to have to do this bye myself. I started moving around like if I was hearing something and it was waking me up.

"Shhhhh she's waking up" Daimarelys said. She knows to much about me.

I finally open my eyes to see that the currents where open ahhh how I hate the sunlight.(and no I'm not a vampier I just refer myself as one) The first thing I saw was the guy that had his hand around me. It was Niall. He had his died blonde hair all messed up. But to me he looked so cute. He's like a teddy bear you want to snuggle next too.

Now back to these people that woke me up. I turned my head to see Daimarelys, Harry, Liam, Nely, Louis, and El. Zayn and Perrie where probably sleeping or are very smart people to not be in this room at this time.

"Who dare wake me up." I whispered/screamed so I didn't wake up Niall but he stilled stirred.

"Told you but I think I have something in the kitchen that I have to give you how bout you guys come with me unless you want to die." Daimarelys said.

They all left the room and they closed the door thank god. "Are they gone" I heard a deep rasp Irish voice said that was next to me. I look to my side to see he still had his eyes closed.

"Come on Ni we have to get up to see Simon" "lets just stay here a little bit more its comfy next to you and this bed." "Fine but like for 5 minutes." I closed my eyes but I knew I wouldn't go back to sleep but I still like to do it.

After a while of the same position Niall said "let start to get ready before Liam comes back to get us." "Now I don't want to get up. " I said.

We got up and he left my room to go to his. I went strait to the shower. When I got out I brushed my teeth and also my hair. I decided on wearing a peach high waist skirt with a white sleeveless corset which the skirt covers on top of the corset. I also wore a a jean jacket that didn't have the sleeves.i wore a necklaces that hade spikes going around the front. With black flats.

I have no clue if the girls were going to go with us, but I also wanted to see why Simon wanted to see me. I think I'm going to ask Daimarelys to go with me cause She can calm me down on the way there. Cause I get pretty nervous.

Like I was ready I left my room. When I was closing the door of my room when I was in the hallway I turned around to see Niall standing in front of me like his room is right a crosse from mine.

"Well hello there" Niall said putting an arm around me. I just laugh at his actions while we walk down the hall and to the satires when we got down we went to the kitchen

"That smell it smells like..... BACON!!!!!" I screamed.

"Good you guys came down I was about to go up stairs to get you" Liam said. "Payne we are one step ahead of you." I told him "also when we are done here we can go to the office, plus Daimarelys your coming with me.