Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Samantha POV

We just finished the movie and I had my head hidden under Niall's chest. How I hate these movies. We all decided to go to the kitchen like someone was hungry. We all know who that is Mr. Niall Horan.

When we where in the kitchen I had an idea I went to the fridge and look if they had any strawberries to my luck they did. I got them and rinse them in the water after that I went looking if they had any type of chocolate like chocolate syrup, normal chocolate, really any type. To my dismay they had the syrup type I pored some in a bowl and dipped a strawberries in and ate it. Omgs it's heaven in my mouth. I didn't notice that every one was looking at me.

"WHAT" I yelled

Everyone stared laughing. But I was laughing with them too. When we all relaxed Zayn got a strawberry and dipped it in the chocolate and ate it "wow this is really not bad guys you should try some." he said

" so you thought I was going to be horrible that hurts!" I said holding my heart

Everyone tried it and had a face that looked like they ate something that came from heaven. Thats how good I am in getting good things to eat. When we finished we went to the living room to hang out by now it was 2 in the morning

"so what are we going to do now?" Nely asked.

"Truth or dare" Louis suggested

we all agreed and formed a circle. Louis was first like he suggested it.

"Perrie truth or dare?" he asked

"chose wisely babe" Zayn told her.

"truth" she said

"ok is it true that you made out with your dog" he asked her. that is one weird truth and gross why would he say that ahhh the things that go on in his little head.

"ewwwwwww NO why would I do that Louis." she told him I guess I wasn't the only one thinking the same thing

"well moving on Daimarelys truth or dare?" Perrie asked her.

"dare" she responded. she is such a dare devil. "I dare you to lick the Harrys curls" she said after a while of thinking.

Daimarelys got on her knees and licked Harrys hair. I wonder how that taste like. maybe like hair. after she licked his hair she started passing her hand over her tongue to get the taste off so I guess its not pleasant.

after a while of many rounds of truth and dare we. we went to the game room like we weren't that tired yet. by now it is 4 in the morning.

the boys where the only one playing and us girls were just talking. I had my head laying in Nialls arm I was getting tired. when finally my eyes closed to sleep.

****************************************************************

When I woke up we were still in the game room everyone was. I had my head on Nialls chest and he was hugging my waist we were laying down on the couch while El, Louis, Perrie, and Zayn where in the floor sleeping the rest of us were on a couch or love seat. I Looked up too see Niall staring at me.

"lets go make breakfast." I said. with that said we got up and went to the kitchen.

we made waffles and bacon yummy my favorite. no one still hadn't woken up yet so we got some pans and spoons and went to the game room. we looked at each other and nodded before we started banging the pots and screaming "WAKE UPPPPPP, BREAKFAST IS READY!!!!!!!!!" they all jumped up and Niall and I started laughing like crazy, ahhh the look on there faces was priceless.

"Why did you guys have to do that?" Nely asked. when I got my breath back I said," Because you guys were still asleep and we made breakfast and now it is ready and the more we stand here and talk the more the food is going to get cold." with that said she went running to the kitchen may I add that I fell on the floor because she pushed me. we all followed her to the dining room like we put all the food there.

when we where done eating we just sat there and talked. I saw that there was one more piece of bacon left so I went to grab it but someone had the same idea so we touched I felt shivers go up my hand when I looked up to see who I am touching hands with I was met with some beautiful blue eyes that where already staring at me. I smiled at Niall and when he wasn't looking I grabbed the bacon and popped it in my mouth. I gave him a peck on the cheek. all of a sudden I got an idea so I went running to the living room like they had a stereo there. I got there Elvis Presley cd and popped it in then I played 'jailhouse rock' its my favorite song of him. I started dancing like 'just dance 4' has it on the game. I don't know how but once I play that game I learn the dance that they show us. Daimarelys comes next to me and starts dancing with me. after that everyone started dancing. when the song was done we all sat down on the couch laughing like maniacs. I know I have only met these people the other days but I love them. that's how I am  love people to easy that's why I always get heartbroken. I was deep in thought un till someone waved there hands in front of my face. I shook my head and said " sorry what"  with that Niall got my hand and took me to a room.

" I am going to take you on a date today so be ready when I come back." he said to me "and about when are coming back." I asked him. "about 4 or 5ish"( guys they are not dating yet I messed it up in the beging so yeah sorry about that ok, ok remember they are not together) 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The boys went with Niall so it was just us girls. Right now I was taking a shower so I could get ready. The girls where doing the same. When I was done I dried off and put on my undergarments and a robe. When I came out of the bathroom that was connected to the bedroom i saw that all the girls where sitting in my room. They re going to help me get ready. "So where do we start?" I asked. El and Perrie got up and both got my hands and sat me in a chair. El started with my hair and Perrie did my makeup. El let my wavy hair down but put a little braded on the side with a strip of my hair. Perrie left my makeup simple like I told her it was only mascara, blush, and light pink lip-gloss.

After my hair and makeup they sat me down on the bed while Daimarely picked my outfit and Nely picked the accessories. They gave me what the picked and then shoved me in the bathroom to change. I was wearing a grey long sleeve mickey mouse shirt, black skinny jeans, and grey convers. I also had a peach scarf and a watch with the same color.(outfit on the side) When I went out to the full length mirror I saw how good I looked and all thanks to these girls. " thanks girls your the best" I said. I hugged them all and when I was done hugging all of them, there was a knock on the door and out of no where Louis head pops in the room. "Sam Niall is waiting for you down stairs, woo girllll you look nice" he said the last part a little bit like he was gay. I laugh and said " ok" I said bye to every one and got my phone and went down stairs. When I got down stairs I saw Niall standing there cutes as ever.

*************************************

A/N

there you go guys. it would of been up earlier today but when I was done and was saving & publish it somehow deleted it self. Sorry that it took a long time to post it up. Till next time please vote and comment.

-Sammy xo