Chapter one

This is my first fanfic I make so it might be bad.

********************

Third person POV.

Samantha ( Sammy for short) and her best friend Daimarelys were on a plane heading to London. They decided to go because they always plan to see the beautiful place it's self.

After a few hours the girls got off there plan. They went to get there luggage's and a cab.

"What do you want to do first" Daimarelys asked. "How bout we check in our hotel and drop out luggage then look around this big city" Sammy answered."ok".

After they checked in and dropped their luggage in there hotel room which they were sharing. They took off to the streets of London.

They bought some clothes and souvenirs. They also ate lunch. Like they haven't eaten for a couple of hours. While they were eating lunch they over heard two girls saying that there was going to be masquerade ball. Samantha asked the two girls what they were talking about and they said that in two days there was going to be a ball but it was a masquerade ball.

The two girls talked for a while with Samantha and Daimarelys. The two girls names were Jennifer which was a blonde with blue eyes and Ashley which had dirty blonde hair with Hazel eyes. They planed to see each other at the ball so that wasn't the last time they would see Jennifer and Ashley.

The girls were tired so they decide to go back to the hotel room and rest and tomorrow they were going to look for dresses at the ball.

******************

What do you guys think. Comment if you think it's good or bad. If I should keep going or not.