5

Hi! How are you?

Tell me what you wanna read in the future, any requests?

Enjoy :)

------

Mitch woke up and as soon as he sat up, he felt his head pounding.

He grabbed his phone to check the time: 6:43 AM. Then he noticed the three missed calls and two texts from Scott.

Yesterday at 10:13 PM Scott; I need to talk to you, are you wake? <3

10:45 PM Scott; Can I call you??

Missed calls from Scott (3)

Mitch immediately called him back.

He heard Scott's voice through the phone. "Hey Mitch. How do you feel?"

"I'm good, how are you?" Mitch asked.

"I'm fine. How does your stomach feel? Is it still bruised?"

"Are you okay?" Mitch asked still a little bit concerned.

"Mitch we need to talk." Scott said.

"What's wrong?"

"My uncle died. I need to go to his funeral." Scott whispered.

"Oh god. Scott are you okay?"

"Yes I am, I knew it was going to happen. There's one problem."

Mitch waited for Scott to say something.

Scott sighed. "It's in europe. I'll be gone for ten days."

Mitch took a moment to progress.

"I already talked with your father and he says that there's no possible way for you to skip school for a whole week. You can't go with me." Scott said.

"I really tried to talk him out but you need to go to school." He added.

"That's okay. I can do that. You need to go." Mitch said finally.

"Are you sure?" Scott asked.

"Don't act like you're surprised! I'm a big boy!" Mitch giggled.

"I know you can do it, Mitch. I'm just going to miss you very much." Scott said.

Mitch took a deep breath. "I'll miss you too... But I wanna see you before you go away."

"Of course Mitchy. I'm leaving in two days so we have enough time."

Mitch stood up and opened the door to the bathroom. "You're leaving on thursday?"

"Yep. I'll pick you up from school today and you can decide what you wanna do. How does that sound?"

Mitch smiled. "I love you. Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes, I really am. I was prepared. Our whole family knew it was going to happen. But you're right, it still feels weird. And I love you too Mitchie. How late shall I pick you up?"

"Uhmm... Class ends at 2PM so maybe you can be there around 2:15?" Mitch said and he turned on the shower.

"Perfect. I can't wait." Scott grinned.

"Wait. Don't you have to be at work today?"

"Nope. I told my boss about my uncle and he said that it was okay to take a day off."

"That's nice of him to say."

"Absolutely. Hey Mitchie, I'll see you soon. You need to get ready for school."

"You're right. Bye love you!"

"Love you too." Scott said and he hung up the phone.

Mitch took a quick shower and walked down the stairs to eat his breakfast. Kevin could show up every minute because they decided to walk together today.

-------

"Heeuy kevkev!" Mitch yelled when Kevin opened the door.

"Hey Mitch! Are you sure you wanna go to school today?" Kevin asked.

"Yeah I think so."

Mitch head shot up. "Omg I forgot to thank you. I forgot to thank you for saving me yesterday! Thank you so much Kevin. I don't know what would've happend if you weren't there to help me."

Kevin smiled and gave him a hug. "No problem. Love you man."

"Boys? School starts in half an hour. Just a reminder." Nel said when she walked into the kitchen.

"Right, are you sure Mitch?" Kevin asked again. "You can just stay home today. That's what miss Dubois told me."

"No I'm sure. I'm not going to give Dylan what he wants. I don't want him to think that I'm scared."

"That's a good attitude. I'm proud of you Mitchie. That's exactly how we raised you." Nel claimed.

Kevin grinned and grabbed his bag. "It was nice to see you, miss Grassi!"

Mitch gave his mother a hug. "Bye guys! Be save please."

They walked in a comfortable silence and laughed about each other every now and then until they reached their school.

"Mitch! Good to see you." Miss Dubois said when she saw Mitch walking into her class.

Mitch just smiled at her because he didn't know what to say.

"Dylan has to clean the toilets for two months long." Miss Dubois said. "You look tired very by the way. Why didn't you stay at home?"

Mitch chuckled. "I didn't want him to think that I'm scared."

Miss Dubois looked surprised. "Good, very good. I'm going to start with the lesson. Please take a seat."

Mitch looked around and decided to sit next to Esther, Avi's sister.

"Hey Esther, what's up?"

"Oh not much. I'm going to the movies with Avi and Darien after school. What about you? You look tired."

Mitch chuckled. "I am tired. And that sounds f-."

"Mitch, you're very nice but I think it s my time to talk now."

"I'm sorry Miss Dubois."

"In French please."

"Excusé moi, madame Dubios." Mitch said embarrased.

"Good." She said and she gave him a wink.

Mitch knew Miss Dubois or Claire since he was 6 years old. Nel and Claire were best friends ever since they met. She was always there for him if he needed someone to talk to.

"Today we'll be watching the movie intouchables!" Miss Dubois said, clearly excited about the movie.