15

A/N so I changed to Mitch's POV! Hope you like it!

Enjoy!
----------

I was on my way to get myself some Starbucks when Scott called.

"H-hi Scottie." I mentally cursed at myself for being so freaking awkward.

"Don't stutter sweetie." Scott said. "I'm at the AirPort! I'm sorry I'm late but my flight got delayed."

"Don't apologize! You're coming back home just for me. I don't even know how to thank you."

"No need to. Just get me some Starbucks please."

"I can manage that! I'm on my way to get us Starbucks. What can I get you?"

"The usual; Iced grande soy latte."

I laughed. "Triple?"

Scott made an inhuman noise.

"I'll take that as a yes." I said and I let out a loud giggle.

"Oh absolutely."

"Okay, one iced grande soy latte is on its way."

"Thanks Mitchie! I'll see you in an hour."

--------------

"Goodmorning, how can I help you?" The lady in the Starbucks asked me a little too polite. I hated her. She was way too nice. It's fake.

I tried to give her a comvincing smile but I failed. I sighed. "Can I have an iced grande soy latte and an iced americano please?"

"Yes, what's your name, ma'am?"

Screw her. She did that on purpose. I knew her. She's in my PE class.

"Mitch for the americano and Scott for the latte. And I'm a boy."

She looked at me with a very judgmental look. "Right."

That hurt... I sighed and sat down to wait for my coffee. I looked around and noticed the boy who was making the coffee. I knew him. He was my dad's friend his son.

Tom looked up and his eyes met mine. His lips formed a big smile. "Hey Mitch!" He yelled.

I stood and walked up to him. (A/N upto or up to?)

"Hey... Tom, right? Didn't know you were the one that made my lifeblood."

He chuckled. "Yeah, pretty cool right? How are you?"

"I'm good, thanks. In a bit of a hurry. What about you?" I asked him politely.

"Oh I'm sorry. Here's your coffee. You should call me sometime." He said and he gave me a wink.

I felt my cheeks getting red. "I-I don't have your number."

He pointed at my coffee.

My eyes widened. Call me, cutie X Tom 512 666 1876

"R-right... uhm.. I have to go. My boyfriend is waiting for me."

"Oh, shįt. Mitch I'm so sorry. I didn't know!"

"It doesn't matter." It did matter. He should've known. He also made Scottie's coffee. "Bye." I said and I almost run out of the building.

"Have a nice day ma'am!" I heard the girl shout.

I kept running and running. Trying to get home as soon as possible. I ran until my feet hurt.

I fell on the street. Hard. Coffee was everywhere.

I started crying.

A car drove by. I heard people laugh. I sat up and put my middlefinger up high. "F-fück you!" I sobbed.

I put my head between my knees. Trying to black out all the noise. I was having a panic attack. It was happening again. In public. Everyone could see me. Everyone was looking at me.

Why did that stupid girl call me ma'am? Why did she do it on purpose? Why was everyone forming a team against me?

I looked at my new shirt. The one Scott got me two weeks ago. It wasn't blue anymore. It was brown. There was coffee all over me. There was even coffee dripping down my face.

I needed to go home. But I couldn't. I was too dizzy to stand up straight. Too dizzy to stand on my own feet.

My phone buzzed. Scott was calling.

"H-hey." I answered.

"Mitch! I'm almost home! Where are you? I want my Mitchie!"
God he was so adorable.

"I'm almost home, too." Fuck.

"Okay! I'll wait for you. And my coffee." He said and he laughed.

"Y-yeah!" I tried to sound really happy. And I was! But I felt like actual shït.

I put my phone back in my pocket and whiped my tears. "I just wanted to get some coffee!" I shouted as loud as I could.

"Don't we all?!" A man across the street shouted back.

My sight became blurry again and I tripped, again.

--------
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!