seven

One shot! Don't remember who requested this one but: when Mitch's period came back

---------
Scott's POV

Mitch had been in the bathroom for about twenty minutes. He said he was going to take a bath but I still didn't hear the water running.

I paused the movie I was watching just to check on him.

I knocked on the door. "Honey? Can I come in?"

I heard him stumble towards the door. "N-no."

"Are you okay?"

"Don't come in."

"Sweetie, what's wrong? How can I help you?"

He locked the door and I heard him sniffle.

I didn't want to assume but what if he was hurting himself again? He told me he had stopped with cutting.

"Mitch open the door."

"No."

"Sweetie... please?"

He unlocked the door and I opened it without hesitation.

I found him sitting on the ground, tears pouring down his face.

I rushed towards him but he flinched away. "Don't touch me."

I wrapped my arms around him so I could pick him up.

He pushed me away. "I said don't touch me!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Tell me what's wrong."

"N-no."

I sighed. "Then I can't help you."

"You're going to h-hate me." He sobbed.

"Don't say that. What did you do?" I said and I looked at him.

"Don't look at me, I'm gross."

"Okay Mitch you're scaring me, what's up."

He grabbed me and almost threw himself into my lap before he started sobbing.

"My period came b-back." He cried.

That's not possible. "What? How?" I asked him.

"I'm so sorry.. please don't be mad at me."

"Why are you sorry?" I asked him while running my hand up and down his back, trying to calm him down.

He hid his face in my neck. "I skipped three testosterone shots." He mumbled.

"You what?!"

"Please don't yell at me, I'm so sorry." He said and his lip started to tremble.

"Sorry, I didn't m-"

"I'm so sorry." He said.

He crawled out of my lap and laid down on the floor. He brought his knees up to his chest and with his left hand he started to hit his head.

"I'm so sorry." He said again.

"No Mitchie it's okay. We'll figure this out."

"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." He said over and over again while pulled his hair and hit his head repeatedly.

"Come here." I pulled him into my chest. I held his both hands with my left hand while I ran my right hand through his slightly damp hair. "Shhh, it's okay baby."

He looked up at me without even trying to hide how miserable he was. "I just can't do it. It hurts Scotty. I hate it."

"The needle?"

"Yes.."

I thought for a second. Needles were my biggest fear. I've always hated them. But maybe I could give Mitch his shots.

Mitch whimpered and a tear rolled down his face before it fell onto my hand.

"We'll figure this out, okay baby?" I said and I kissed his forehead. "And whatever happens, I'll never ever be mad at you for something like this."

"I know.. I just thought you wouldn't like it. Because it would remind you of me being a girl."

What? "What? I love you Mitch. No matter what."

He didn't say anything after that. I stood up with Mitch still in my arms.

"I'll run you a bath, does that sound good sweetie? You wanna take a bath?"

He closed his eyes and nodded before he started crying again.

"Oh honey." I hugged him as tight as possible. "Don't cry, it's going to be okay. We'll figure it out. I'll call your doctor while you're taking a bath."

"Okay." He said with a very tired voice. "Thank you Scotty."

I smiled at him. "No worries, my sweet boy. Anything for you. I love you so much."

"I love you too."

-----------

Hope you liked that :)

Any requests for the next one shot? Please let me know!