I Will Find You

Cathrine's pov

It has been a few weaks since I came trugh that door into Erik's home. He was'nt here now, he was at the Opera Populaire, doing what ever it is that he's doing. I was cleaning the floor and Gustave helpt me. Him and I ahve become really good friends. He is so beautiful and his voice, his voice is like nothing I've ever heard. 

He is only eleven and alreddy I can see him singing on the stage like an angel. Just like his mother. I felt a dagger in my heart when I thought about it. Well, Christine Daae, I never got to know you, but I guess we would ahve liked each other.

When I was done with the floor Gustave went back into his room to play. I desided to go into Erik's music room. I should'nt have. Because he told me not to go in there if he was'nt home. But I have never got the chance to explore it proporly. 

I know I know better than to sneak around into other people's private life. I should'nt do this but... I had to. I have been so fasinated about Erik and Christine's tragic love story that I just had to finnish it.

I went inside, the first thing I saw was a black piano, I looked up and then I saw some curtains. I thought it would show me the window but, I was wrong it showed me a big picture. A beautiful painting of Christine. 

So beautiful...So, me. The more I stared at the picture the more I realized that I looked so mutch like her! We looked like we were twins! We have the same eyes, same curled hair and even the same red lips. Oh my God! 

Is that why he is keeping me here? Because of how mutch I remind him of her? 

I suddenly felt cold, my blood, my heart froze when I turn'd around to see a very angry master.

"Cathrine, what are you doing here?" he said with a dark vice but it was still calm and soft.

"I...I....I'm sorry" I said trembeling. He stept closer to me I thought he was going to slap me.

" I told you not to come in here if I'm not here!" he said losing his temper. I looked at the floor in shame and I saw a ring in a chain around his neck.

"I'm sorry, I will not do this again, master" I said as quickley as I could.

" I don't like curious woman" He said shortly.

"I'm sorry" I said again. Looking at the picture.

"Why am I here Erik? Is it beacuse I look like her?" I said now facing him.

"Yes, it was at first, but it is'nt any longer" he said turning around to the piano.

"Erik, I know your greving her, but I can't replace her, I'm not Christine"

I said leaving the room quickley. He followed me, " Cathrine were are you going?!" he said screaming at me.

" I will not stay here and replace your so call'd "angel" I'm not Christine, I cannot stay here anymore....I love you" I said and took my hourse and made him run as fast as he could.

The snow was falling down, it ahd turn'd into a blisard. My hourse was afraid to run and stoped. I feel into the snow and I was lost. Something hit me and all of a sudden, everything turn'd black.

Erik's pov

She just ran away, I did'nt stop her. I let her go, " I love you" she said. How can she love me? She has never seen my face. I did'nt understand. I care for her, and I guess I love her too. But I will never love someone like I love Christine. And I think Cathrine knows that. What have I done? 

It had turn'd into a blisard, Madame Giry came in and I quickley catched her as she fell to the floor by the door. "Erik! Thank God I found you" She said frezing. " It's alright, what is it?" I said worried.

"It's Cathrine, she has hit her head badley, there is no time to explain, you have to find her!" she said.

Oh, no, Cathrine... I must find her," Giry, were is she!?" she said nothing, "Giry please I can't lose her too!" I said weeping.

"She is on the rode, almost by the woods" she said. "Alright thank you, watch Gustave, I'll be back".

I said and without another word, I grabed Ceasar and put on some extra clothes just in case. I made him run, I could barley see the rode, just the snowflakes falling down. I will find her.

Don't worry Cathrine, I'm coming, I will find you, I will always find you...