All I Ask Of You

Raoul's pov

Finally. Here she was, my finacee. She looks so mutch like Christine. Did she have the baby alreaddy? She does'nt look pregnant. But she looks beautiful, I hate that demon, why does he have to steal every woman that I always get first?? 

"Hello Cathrine, it's good to see you again, first, let me apologize, I was just scared. Christine did was pregnant to, but it was'nt my child. I was just afraid that you had gone and done the same thing and I was afraid that I would take care of a child for ten years thinking it was mine. You understand don't you?" I explained.

"Yes I understand that you got afraid, but did you really have to cancel our wedding? You did'nt even let me talk!" she said screaming. She took a breath and continued. " I loved you Raoul we were going to have  a child!"

"Cathrine, can I see our baby?" I asked, her face went red and she started to cry.

" I stayed in a farm and gave birth there, but I lost our daughter Raoul. Our Eleina" she said falling down on the ground.

"Oh, Cathrine, I'm so sorry" I said huging her, I can't believe it, we lost our child, I have to comfort her but I don't know how. And then it came to me.

No more talk of darkness

Forget these wide eyed fears

I'm here, nothing will harm you

My words will warm and calm you

Let me be your freedom

Let daylight dry your tears

I'm here, with you beside you

To guard you and to guide you

It seem'd to work, she smiled and said the exact same words that Christine once did, Cathrine does'nt even know it.

Say you love me 

Every waking moment

Turn my head with talk of summer time

Say you need me with you now and always

Promise me, that all you say is true

That's all I ask of you

She smiled and I continued.

Let me be your shelter

Let me be your light

You're safe, no one will find you

Your fears are far behind you

All I want is freedom

A world with no more night

And you always beside me 

To hold me and to hide me

Then say'll share with me 

One love one lifetime

Let me led you from your solitude

Say you need me with you here beside you

Anywere you go let me go too, Cathrine, that's all I ask of you.

I know that Christine is turning in her grave now, but I need to move on, we all do.

Say you'll share with me one love one lifetime

Say the word and I will follow you

Share each day with me 

Each night, each morning

Say you love me

You know I do

Love me that's all I ask of you.

And then I kissed her, with love and passion. She kissed me back, whitch was'nt a suprise.

Anywere you go let me go too

Love me, that's all I ask of you...

Cathrine's pov

Raoul has never sang to me before, I forgot about Erik, I did'nt realize how mutch i loved Raoul until he came back. I love Erik too. What am I to do? I'm not Christine, then why am I standing in her place? Why am I falling for the two men that had  been fighting over her for years? 

All I know is that I will sing Erik's song tomorrow night and then I'll deside from there.

Erik's pov

I watched in horror as painful memories came back to my mind. Of all the people in the world, HE is the father!!! Why? Why him? I know Christine is looking away now, how could he do this to her? Is this is plan to forget her? 

Why does he steal every woman I desire? First Christine and now Cathrine!? I can't believe they had a child, I'm not asking her to stay with me, she is free  to come and go as she like. I'm not going to stop her, then we have Christine, who is torturing me with memories that will destroy me.

I have long feard, that my since will come and visit me, and the cost is more than I can bare, that cost is Christine. A cost that I lost, Cathrine, she has tutched my heart like the sun, trusting me the way she does, I'm so afraid of failing her.

I'm staning here again, alone. With only a red rose as company.