Chapter 3

I arrived at school at exact time, but the hallway was total chaos, everyone is running around some papers are on the floor, and everything is a total mess. And it finally hit me, the homecoming, it's finally happening.

As I watch every student running around, I walk towards my locker.

Neil and I has been dating for almost a month, it felt okay, amazing, frightening and exciting.

I was getting my book from my locker, when soft warm hands wrap around my waist line, I turn around, and look who it is. It was Neil.

"Good morning, baby" He greeted me.

"Good morning handsome."

"I like how you say good morning, it very sexy."

"Really?"

"Yes."

The bell rang and we needed to go to our class.

"I see you later, love."

"Yeah, bye."

He kissed my cheek, I watch him leave. Then I headed to my classroom.

"There's my beautiful best friend!" Jai said

I walk towards my chair, which is behind her.

"You missed me again?" I asked

"I always miss you ugly duckling."

I laugh at her.

"Did Neil already meet your parents?"

"Soon."

"Girl, you've been dating for almost a month. They need to know him at some point?"

"That point will be before the homecoming."

"He will come?"

"I didn't ask him yet if he's coming, but I think he was thinking about it."

"You still not sure? If he's coming or not?"

"Yes."

"But, whatever happens right? You'll still go?"

"Of course. Whatever happens, you'll always been by my side and I will always be at your side, no matter what."

She hugged me as tight as she can.

"I can breathe, girl. I can't" I was helpless, but instead of trying to get away from her, I just hugged her back. Then one of my classmates shouts.

"LOVE WINS" He said

Jai unwrapped her hands around me and yell at the boy who said that. She was a warrior.

"Be easy on him." I joked

It was like a part of a movie when you get to realize that all the things that happening to you is like magic, so unbelievable and yet amazing. I never expected that I get a chance to date my childhood crush. If this was a dream, I never want to wake up.

Our teacher has just arrived.

"Okay class, keep it together." She said.

Jai sit in front of me, pointing fingers to the guy who said "Love Wins"

"Okay, so homecoming! Every exciting right? 1 week from now, We all been waiting for this time to happen, so it will be held at the Los Angeles Hotel, 6pm-12am."

Everyone shout. "Yes! At last."

And me just staring at the window pane, thinking what if he doesn't want to go, all those anxiety feeling is coming back.