Chapter 5

Touch down at the Indianapolis International Airport with my mom, this is my third time to visit this wonderful place, Mom lives in an old apartment near the hospital.

"I'm glad you come with me this holiday break." Mom said

"Me too." I just smile, holding back tears.

"You're gonna love here." She said putting our bags at the back of her car, I get inside, and put my headphone on.

After a 30 minute drive, we arrive at her apartment.

"I'll go upstairs." I said as I go inside.

"Your not hungry?" Mom asked

"No, I'm fine." I said and went upstairs.

"Okay, come down if you need anything."

I put the lights on in my bedroom, and see my old bed, old things in there, it was so nice that after all this time mom keep everything exactly the way I left. I check my phone, it was battery empty, so I charge it.

Flashbacks are occurring at the back of my mind, his smile, his laugh, how he says my name and how I missed those rude interruptions with him, those sleepless nights and all his flaws.

I look at my phone and see his one last picture, it was one of my favorite memories with him.

*Flashback*

"Stop" I said

"Let me just take this one last time." He said as he try to put his phone camera on my face.

"Stop it Neil!" I said angrily, he handed me his phone and let me see my ugly face.

"I'm going to delete this." I said and almost pressing the delete button of his phone.

"No, don't try to delete that one." He said

"Fine." I said, and I open my phone and put it in his face just like what he did.

"That's not fair." He laugh

"No, You started it." I said

He was getting my phone from my hand, so I run as fast as I can, he follow me, and we just run like a little kids in the play ground, when we get exhausted, Neil and I sat on the ground and we both enjoyed that moment.

I remember leaning on his chest and he tell me something that makes my heart beat fast even after all this time.

He holds my hair and said.

"Nothing's going to change, not for me and you, we will be always be together."

And then he kiss my forehead, I smile and tell him I love him so much.

*end of flashback.*

A knock on my door got my attention.

"Who is it?" I said

"I just wanna give you your bags." Mom said outside the door.

"Okay." I said and let her in.

"I'll just put it in here."

"Okay."

"You sure you don't want to eat anything?" She asked

"No, I'm fine." I said

"Okay." She said and went outside I lock the door as soon she get out.

I break down on the floor, sobbing, as I watch his picture lightning from my phone.

"Hope it's nice where you are." I said to his picture, my old habits are back, not eating and sleeping on the right time.

I tried calling Jai, but she's busy.