zero

It wasn't the first time Michael had overslept this week. Actually it was already the third time.

It was his first week in the Queensland Conservatorium Griffith University and to say he was tired, would've been an understatement.

Michael was absolutely exhausted.

It didn't really help either that the new Walking Dead episodes came on so late. Of course he could've just watched them later but what's the fun in that.

Michael quickly got up from his bed and turned the alarm clock off before putting his black dress shirt on. Then he practically ran into the bathroom and started to brush his teeth while trying to pull jeans up his pale legs.

His red hair was always a complete mess so Michael just brushed his hand through it a couple of times to make it look a little less horrifying.

The last thing he had to do was tie a white tie around his neck and he was ready to go.

----------------------------------------------

So this was kind of like a prologue and please don't say anything about Michael's clothes because they are gonna change soon okay.

Just to clear a few thing out:

Calum: a model/footballer

Michael: a uni student

Luke: a uni student (Michael's only friend at this point)

Ashton: not sure yet (if you have suggestions...?)