Prologue

Hey, I'm Elena Bradford.

I'll just lay this out straight... I'm the adventurous 16-year-old girl that everyone is talking about!! I have no idea whether they are talking about me in a good way or a bad way; it makes no difference to me because I can't live my life trying to make myself perfect for everyone else so that by the time I am 60 years old I realise that I have been wasting my life. No, I'm not like that. I realise there's no time to be young like the present and you have to be yourself even if it means fulfilling your crazy wishes and leaving your boring life behind.

Moving on, I talk A LOT (as you can tell) whether its in school, on the phone, texting, writing in my diary and ANY other way that a human can communicate but I am not sorry for what I do; infact I embrace my flaws including the fact that I talk WAY too much!

On the whole, My life consists of three main people:

* Mum - She gave birth to me! She's the best, friendly and helpful mum anyone could ever have.
* Amaya - The bestist  friend anyone could ever have. She's as close to me as my own mum.
* Briana - My bratty, hilarious seven year old sister who I absolutely detest, but for some reason to everybody else she's an adorable, innocent girl that you can never get enough of.

*** Before you even ask... NO! My life has not does not and will not consist of any boys and I will definitely not have any boys in my life in the years to come because they are just plain Annoying!

Well, that is my life (actually 50% of my whole life). Further on, the reason I live; the reason I actually feel like I need to achieve something in life is my BIG, BIG, BIG dream. Yep, I'm a diva with a dream! My dream is to climb the Mount Everest and show the world that anything is possible!! They say your life can change when a specific someone enters your life through the door in your heart. And because I'm me, I don't believe one word of this and I am more than 100% sure that I will fulfil my duties of being indestructible..!

Guys and Girls...     Just Wait And Watch!!!