Chapter 12

Jimin's POV

*Inhale**Exhale*

Fuhhh,finally.Tonight.
Seolhyun will be mine forever.I'm soo excited.

But,somehow..I don't know why I feel slightly guilty towards..Hana.Seriously,I do feel uneasy about this.

Ahh!!Maybe you're too excited,Park Jimin.Yeahh!!Think positive.Okay!!Now,focus to Seolhyun.Focus to your future relationship with her.I believe that it will be great.I'm soo excited.

I have another 15 minutes to prepare.Okayy,calm down..Park Jimin.Calm down.

*knock knock*

"Yah,Jimin!!Ppalli!!The ceremony was about to start.Hurry up and get ready!!"

It's Yoongi.A good friend of mine.I nod and he closed the door.I look at the mirror.

"You can do this,Jimin.You can do this!!Hwaiting!!"

I get up and take my coat.
(A/n;Is it 'coat' or what?Idk!!Hellp mee😂😂😭)
I pull the drawer to grab my watch but,something took my attention.Behind my watch,there's a little white box.It seems familiar.You know what?I'm curious about the box right now.

I take the little box and open it slowly.There's a USB Driver inside it and it written

'Anniversary~'

What?Anniversary?Who's anniversary?

Without wasting any time and my curiousity is getting stronger,I grab my laptop and switch it on.I quickly connect the USB Driver to the laptop.

Then,there's a file..it looks like a video.I click on it and a video pop out on the screen.
The person in the video were...

Me and that girl,Park Hana..

To Be Continued~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~