Interrogation

I sat in a chair across from the man Korai claims she loves with a death glare."What do you intend to do with Korai?"

"Marry her, of course. I love her-"

"Why?"

"Shes angelic, and graceful. We grew clos-"

"Is that it?"

He raised an eyebrow. "Am I not allowed to finish my sentences, your Majest-"

"Nope." I said, popping the p. The room went quiet as i kept glaring at him. He broke the silence and it took everything i had not to smile as i kept messing with him. Interrogation or not, I cant stay serious for long.

"Okay, But I-"

"Ehhhhhrrrr !" I made a noise i thought was close to a buzzing nose.

His eyes became mere slits as his gaze narrowed in on me. I maintained my blank expression.

"...Well if you're going to be that w-"

"Ehhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!" I wonder when he'll figure it out and stay quiet.

He sat up straight in his chair trying to stay calm and confident. "Korai wanted to know if y-"

"EHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!" I stifled laughter at my own childish antics. I really just couldnt help myself. A smile crept onto my features. "Try again?"

Silence.

"No really, what were you going to say?"

"Well..." He looked at me cautiously, speaking slowly. "Korai wanted to know if you would like to-"

"EHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRR!" I fell on the floor laughing.

The expression on his face as he sighed at my obnoxiousness seemed to say,'('・_・') this is going to be a loooooooong day.' Of course, this only made me laugh harder.