Sugar Sweet

hello world of wattpad!! i want you all to know this is my first book ever and i hope you like it!!! this will only be a preview. hope you like it... no!! i hope you love it! <3>

   I ran my hand along the wall as I quickly walked down the dark hallway. I peeked into my room to see the time. 9:53. I have to be at the party by 10. I slowed my pace as walked past my parents room. If they knew I was sneeking out, they would kill me. I knew they wouldn't hear me. I've done this 50 times. But I never know when they would look up from there books and see me.

   Once I got downstairs I grabbed the car keys. As I opened the opened the door to leave I heard another door open. I looked behind me and saw my little brother. Busted.

  "Sugar where you going?" Tyler said in his pjs holding a teady bear. I thought quickly and tried to act clam.

   "Oh just going to see if the doors are locked. Don't want any robbers in our house do we?" I tried to hide the keys behind my back. He nodded his head and walked away. Who knew 4 year olds were so eazy to trick?

    I ran out to the car and put the key in and pulled out of the drive way. As I drove down the road I thought about how close Tyler was to finding out my secret. My name may be it but I am not Sugar Sweet.