New Home, Old Friend

As Elsa walked into her first class, she realised she was very late. Today was her first day at Forks Highschool, and she han no one to show her around. She could have asked Bella, but she didn't have the heart to tear her from Edward Cullen's side.
As she sat down beside a kid named Mike,she smiles and waved at Bella who grinned widely.
*************
After her hectic morning of school, Elsa was very happy it was lunch. After visiting the bathroom and looking into the mirror, she wondered for the thousandth time why she kept her hair the bright silver it was, or why it was that color in the first place.
As she looked around aimlessly for a spot to eat lunch, Bella waved her over to sit with her and the Cullens. When she sat down at the famous table, she introduced herself, and reminded herself that the two hottest guys at school and the table were taken.
The littlest one; her name was Alice; introduced them all, and at this point, Elsa realised she was the happiest, most bubbly person at the table.
" so, what brings you to forks Elsa?" Edward asked, smirking.
" well..." she started. "When my parent's died in the car crash a year ago, i started to realise just how hard it was to live alone with no one to love you..." she sighed, a tear falling.
"Tell me about it..." Edward whispered to Bella. Then she continued on
"So that's when I decided that it was time to move to some place easy-living. Then I thought of Bella in forks decided that it was time to pay a visit to my old second family, the Swans."
"Our families have known each other since i moved from forks as a little girl." Bella added in. "I used to bring Elsa here for my birthdays with charlie. We even spent some time with the black family." She finished, smiling.
"I knew i always had a place to crash if I came to forks." Elsa said grinning. "The only people i have yet to see is Jake and Billy...."she added as she frowned.
As the bell rang for lunch to end, Elsa knew that there was something different about the Cullens. And she knew that she had to find out.