Jacob Black, My Werewolf Boyfriend

Hours later; after Jake had checked in with Sam; Elsa awoke in her bed. 

"Wh-what happened?" She asked. As she saw Jake sitting in her favorite rocking chair, she gasped and caught Jake's attention. "Y-you're a..." she began as he came over and hugged her.

"Shhh..." he soothed. "Let me explain" he said as she nodded her head against his massive chest. As he told the story of how werewolves came to be in La Push, Elsa listened intently. She had always felt and believed that the tales told around the campfire were true. When Jake explained what Imprinting was, somehow in the back of her mind, it all made sense. she had this feeling of safety she had never felt with anyone else when she was snuggled against Jake's chest.

"So.. what you are saying is, we were meant to find each other tonight in the forest?"she asked, yawning and dozing off against his warm skin.

Jake chuckled and It vibrated through her. Even though she was confused and a little scared, she still felt comfort when laying beside his massive body.

"Shh. Sleep love. We can talk more tomorrow." He said as she nodded off beside him.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
hey guys! hope you are enjoying "Life Sucks"! Sorry this chapter was small, but don't worry, the next chapter is yet to come! Vote, comment and share for quicker updates :-) ily all :-) keep on keeping on!
Ps: take a look at my new story "An Unknown Universe" And if you haven't already read "The Story Untold" (by me :-)), please do so! Thanks
      -Joelle