Home

Cherish's POV
wow, her house is small, yet very cute. She has a queen sized bed and a lot of decorations in her room. "cute house Nelson." I said using her last name. "Whatever" she said rolling her eyes and plops the keys right on the counter and heading for the fridge. "We just came back from Pearls, you could've told me to buy you something to eat." I said putting my hand on my hips. "nah, I don't like the food over there, but Starbucks was good, that Frappachino was really good." "Vanilla." I added. "Where's my- oh.,! The bags are in the car, I'm going to go get them, be right back." I said as I snatched her keys and ran outside to get my bags. I had 8 bags in there and Karlee had 9, counting the Starbucks bag because all she got was a little tiny breakfast burrito. While I was at the car grabbing our bags this boy came up to me and said hi. "oh, shit, hi..!" I said and bumped my head. "sorry did I scare you..?" "Just a little but it's ok." I said. "I'm Calum." He said sticking out his hand to shake it. "Cherish." I said back. "I just moved here with Karlee and I was just getting my bags and now I'm going to that 'Lincon High' so yea I'm new here." "Well maybe tomorrow I can show you around, and get your new classes..?" He offered. "okay, sounds good, feels good," I said and I just realized what I said and then I said bye . "alright, bye see you tomorrow." "Okay." I said and then I headed into the house. "What took you so long..?" Karlee said as I plopped the keys to the counter where it was. "Who's that boy next door..?" I asked. "Calum..? Calum Hood..?" She said in a concerned voice. "Yea him." "Oh he's a cool guy, he always get picked on in school." She said in a sad voice. "Well he was going to show me around tomorrow if that's okay with you." I said and she was okay with it. "That's fine with me because I'm in team 7-6 so you'll probably be in a different team, since you haven't even registered yet , but it's ok." She said it was fine so I was ok with it. "there's teams..?" I asked. "Yea. There's 7-1 7-2 7-3 7-4, and so on. But there's only 7 teams so it only goes up to 7-7." Damn that's confusing .
***
Karlee's POV
It was 7:30 and I usually sleep at 8, so that I can get something to eat in the morning. I was just reading a bit so that I can get a head start on things. Last year hasn't gone so well with my grades.. I've gotten one C and one B. That caused me to have a GPA of 3.4 and I wanted honor roll, but I have Cherish so I'll be okay this year. "Cherish, what time do you normally sleep..?" Cherish was listening to music and drawing some weird drumset or something but she was listening to "Sixteen" by No Doubt. "CHERISH" I yelled and pushed her off the bed. "Oh shit, what the fuck happened..?" She said laughing and I laughed too. "I pushed you off the bed." I said laughing . "gee, thanks." She said in a sarcasm voice and still laughing while rolling her eyes. "anyways, what time do you sleep..?" I asked again. "I don't know, around 8'o clock so that I can eat in the morning to get some Starbucks or something." It's like we have equal minds or something. "I like the way you think Cherish." I said squinting my eyes and fell back on the bed. "Yea, every morning I do that, so I don't need to be starving before lunch." "Same ." I said as I had my hand on my head and started to feel my eyes get heavy and I just blanked out. I fell asleep.