Prologue

____________________________________________________________________________________

(HIYA! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CLICKING ON THIS STORY, I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE SMALL PREVIEW OR PROLOGUE! IF YOU DO, SMOTHER THAT LIKE BUTTON AND FILL MY NOTIFICATIONS WITH LIKES, COMMENTS AND PM'S! FOLLOW ME FOR MORE! ENJOY! OUTFIT IS LILLIAN'S!

____________________________________________________________________________________

Lillian's p.o.v

I frowned slightly, my long silver locks blew in the wind as my blue/green orbs flashed with sadness. The golden Triforce necklace around my neck jingled slightly as the wind flung it around in the wind. My music blasted in my ears, I was listening to Break by 'Three Days Grace'. One of my personally, favorite songs. I twitched slightly as I walked down the cold, empty path of the woods. As I mumbled the words I ticked, my eyes closed as tears slipped down my smooth, pale cheeks. 

I opened my eyes as my neck cracked, resulting in a small pressure like feeling to stay in the numb area. I sighed and started twitching again, my fingers twitching as I played with the earbuds cord wrapped around my wrist as it spiraled around my arms and ended at my fingertips. I ticked once again as I pealed the small wire off and gently pushed it away. The cold wind blew in my face as more tears slipped from my green and blue eyes. My wrist cracked- I gently rubbed it while murmuring random things that came to mind as I walked forward in the dark, deserted woods. 

The song restarted as I had it on repeat and I softly sang along, every now and then ticking and twitching as a few bones cracked and popped. 

I twitched slightly- a small ticking noise echoed in the emptiness and I sighed, nonetheless continued singing. The song stopped and I groaned, the song pain came on next and I my lip twitched slightly before forming a broke smile. I silently listened to it and bobbed my head to the beat- I had always loved this song- Pain, Pushover and Break. They were great songs, and personally- I think they describe me perfectly. The song ended once again, I let a small smile slip onto my dry, cracked lips.

I twitched and ticked once more before leaning against a tree- "W-wh-what did I--" I tried to speak in a full sentence but failed as a sickening crack came from my neck, I sighed but continued talking to myself as I started another sentence "A-am I-I a mist-mistake?!"!" I whisper shouted, my voice cracking as I let more tears slip down, falling onto my shirt- staining it with the clear substance. I started to twitch violently as I crumpled to my knees, sobbing uncontrollably.

I closed my eyes harshly, blinking away the remorseful liquid before laying on my sides. Silently sobbing, as I blinked away the tears- more seemed to fall quicker. I held my breath for a moment, a foggy feeling overwhelming my mind before breathing out. Twitches, cracks and ticks were the only sound that filled the empty, silent woods. Every now and then a twig would snap, but I blamed it on my imagination or animals. I ticked once again before peeling my eyes open, the eyes them self's red and puffy- yet the green and blue colors still shone. 

I reached into my pocket and yanked out my phone- the music stopped as I looked at the bars. No reception, just great. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

(Author-Chan: HIYA! I hope you enjoyed the preview or prologue of this chapter! If so, smother that like button and fill my notifications with comments and likes! Follow me for more! *Smiles*) 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Like. 

Heart. 

Comment. 

Keep Being Awesome.