Ch.2

Lillian's p.o.v

"I th-think i'll tak-take my ch-chances." I whispered, the wind blowing my hair while I stared at the ground. I ticked, my blue/green eyes trained on the ground, he grumbled something inaudible making me look up at him confused. I froze seeing he was breaths away from my lips, my heart started to pound fiercely. A blush started to form on my cheeks as my breath came out uneven, my ticks got louder, my cracks getting slower but my eyes growing wider. 

"I li-like you, you un-understand me." He whispered against my lips before turning away, pulling his 'hatchet' out of the tree and walking off. I stared wide eyed, confused and slightly turned on, darn hormones. I sighed shakily, his shadow disappeared and my lips twitched into a smile. My music changed and I laughed at the song and started to sing, unaware at the fact he was watching me. 

My long silver/blue bangs covered my left eye as I looked at the ground still blushing. I hope I meet him again, though, I doubt that I won't. I come here everyday, so, the chances are all on the fact if he's gonna be here. It's up to him, but I just met him, I need to calm down. I twitched excitedly, my heart still pounding. What would have happened if he kissed me? Is he taken? I frowned at the thought but ignored it.

I glared at the ground as I continued to twitch and tick, why did he even bother saving me? I'll just try it again, sooner or later anyway. I walked to the edge of the woods and sighed, I dunno why, but I feel like i'm being watched. I shook off the thought and sat down behind a tree, I looked around and could have sworn I saw a flash of white. I'm really going insane. I giggled at the thought, I mean, i'm not far from it. I have nowhere to stay, after all- I never loved them. 

So, I showed them true pain. 

*Flashback* 

"Lillian Valton! Get down here, now! I'm bored and you've been a bad girl!" My mom, Aleah, shouted from downstairs most likely drunk again. I cringed, threw the door I could hear muffled, unfamiliar voices. I scampered to my closet to get on my best clothes, a silver shirt with a large black heart bleeding black blood and a scar crossing over it. A few rips litted it front and back. Some short, below my butt, red shorts and long knees length grey socks with tattered black converse. 

I ran down the steps and skidded to a stop, eyes wide with shock and fear. 'Aleah' cackled, "Remember me, whore?" The male next to her smirked, I shook with fear my eyes gathering with tears. "N..no, no-not again!" I shouted, "I finished it! Y-you promised!" I continued shouting causing him to growl and grab my wrist glaring. 

"Promises are meant to be broken, slut." He hissed. I screamed as he pulled me into his chest, I struggled as he pulled out a needle with a milky, chalk white substance in it and plunged it into my arm, entering my bloodstream. 

*Flashback Over*

That stuff, I never found out what it did to me.