Chapter 1

A/N: Hey! Right so. I will hopefully update often but I'm not sure how often. Please comment, follow me and vote if you want. Please bare with me. I promise this story will get better. I'm working on a cover at the moment. Please add this to your reading list if you like it. Comment as well  on how I can improve my righting and what you are thinking of my story. I do read all your comments and I will reply. Right then I'm going on. Sorry. Goodbye and enjoy my smurflings. xxxx

Chapter 1

Our relationship began when we went on a holiday with my family and my best friend and her family to South Yorkshire where Louis Lives. Me and Heather are a year younger than Louis and his 2 friends. We were 16 they were 17 and 16. We went to the beach. I'm not sure where. I was sitting on the rocks and Louis was with his friends staring at me. "Why are those 3 boys staring at you Soph?" My Mum asked.

"I don't know. I don't know who they are."  I stood up. "Should I go and buy the ice creams?"

"Okay sweetie here's the money it should be enough to buy 6."

Me and Heather walked to the shop the other side of the beach. Me and Heather hadn't realised the boys watching us and followed us. Heather was looking round the shop when I went and bought the ice creams. The 3 boys went up to Heather.

"Hey, are you that girls friend?" asked Louis.

"Yes."

"What are your names?"

"My names Heather and she's Sophie."

"Okay thank you." Louis then went away. They noticed us leaving back to the beach. They decided to follow us.

We got back to our parents then went away from them on a separate rock. We saw The boys staring at us. We decided to walk to them.

"Are you following us?" I asked.

"Not really we just happen to be going the same way as you." Louis replied.

"So how old are you two?"

"We are both 16." replied Heather. "What about you?"

"Well I'm 17 and the boys are 16."

"Awesomeness." I replied.

"So where do you girls come from because you don't sound like you live round here?"

"No we live in the Wolverhampton. We came here on holiday." I replied

"Cool. When are you going back?"

"Sunday." That day was a Monday.

"Okay. Oh by the way I'm Louis, This is Stan and Luke."

"I'm Sophie and this is Heather."

"We know we spoke to Heater earlier."

"So you were following us!"

"Maybe."

We laughed for a bit. Me and Louis seemed to get on quite well. Heather got on well with Stan. Luke had to leave because his Mum wanted to get back. We just chatted for ages. our parents came up to us. "Sophie, Heather come on we are going to go now, the sea is coming in."

"Okay we will be with you in a minute." I shouted back.

"Hey do you want to give me your phone number so we can talk and maybe meet up." Louis asked.

"Okay." We exchanged numbers and so did Stan and Heather. We hugged goodbye and went to our parents and went back to where we were staying.

Louis texted me on the way back. He had asked me to be his girlfriend. I accepted. Even though we hadn't known each other that long it felt like we had known each other a life time just from what we were saying over text.